The current global expansion is now several years old and beginning to show signs of late-cycle behavior. Many are predicting a recession that could hit as soon as 2020. In this 30-minute webinar, we will show how you can use CreditEdge data and analytics to prepare your portfolio for when the credit cycle turns. The session will cover:
- A macro view of credit markets, focusing on bond spreads and CreditEdge Expected Default Frequency (EDF™) metrics
- Stress testing analysis of at-risk companies and sectors
- Benefits of CreditEdge portfolio analytics such as macroeconomic or company-specific shocks, as well as using the Early Warning Toolkit to identify at-risk names
- John Lonski, Chief Market Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Glenn Levine, CreditEdge Research, Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics: Spending 30% of Income on Rent is the New Normal
Moody’s Analytics Teams Up with MIT’s Center for Real Estate on Climate and Real Estate Agenda
Moody’s Analytics: 70% of Businesses Ramp Up Supplier Risk Detection Investment
Read the article to find out more about how digital banks can continue to focus on innovation as the regulatory landscape evolves in a post-pandemic world.
Moody’s Analytics and McKinsey Sustainability have joined forces, bringing together leading data, analytics, software, and consulting services to help banks identify, measure, and act on risks and opportunities related to climate change.
Moody’s Earns Top Overall Ranking in Chartis RiskTech100 2023
Research finds that most organizations see pKYC as key to better understanding their risk during uncertain times.
Moody’s Analytics: Most States are Well Prepared to Weather a Recession
Moody’s Analytics: Stronger ESG Risk Mitigation Practices Linked to Better Shareholder Returns
Moody’s Analytics Launches Integrated Risk Analytics Platform in China