The current global expansion is now several years old and beginning to show signs of late-cycle behavior. Many are predicting a recession that could hit as soon as 2020. In this 30-minute webinar, we will show how you can use CreditEdge data and analytics to prepare your portfolio for when the credit cycle turns. The session will cover:
- A macro view of credit markets, focusing on bond spreads and CreditEdge Expected Default Frequency (EDF™) metrics
- Stress testing analysis of at-risk companies and sectors
- Benefits of CreditEdge portfolio analytics such as macroeconomic or company-specific shocks, as well as using the Early Warning Toolkit to identify at-risk names
- John Lonski, Chief Market Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Glenn Levine, CreditEdge Research, Moody's Analytics
In this webinar, Moody’s Analytics economists discuss Middle East’s macroeconomic outlook.
Presentation slides from our webinar
Join this webinar to learn about the challenges and best practices in the banking sector.
Join our Structured Finance and Economics experts to learn more about the continued impact of COVID-19 on EMEA ABS and RMBS and to understand the approach behind the research.
Moody’s Analytics today announced new forecasts for commercial real estate (CRE) rents and vacancies covering eight property types and more than 3,000 submarkets across the United States.
Natural disasters have the potential to devastate entire regions and to cause loss of life and property.
Join the Moody’s Analytics team and David Altenhofen from PensionDanmark, as they discuss their approach to ESG scoring and the state of the CLO market.
Reorg, a global provider of credit intelligence, data and analytics, and Moody’s Analytics, a global provider of analytic tools and risk assessment capabilities, announced today that they have entered into a data-sharing agreement.
The Canadian housing market continues to weather the storm from the COVID-19 pandemic much better than originally expected at the start of the crisis.
The third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has worsened the European outlook for the first half of this year.