The current global expansion is now several years old and beginning to show signs of late-cycle behavior. Many are predicting a recession that could hit as soon as 2020. In this 30-minute webinar, we will show how you can use CreditEdge data and analytics to prepare your portfolio for when the credit cycle turns. The session will cover:
- A macro view of credit markets, focusing on bond spreads and CreditEdge Expected Default Frequency (EDF™) metrics
- Stress testing analysis of at-risk companies and sectors
- Benefits of CreditEdge portfolio analytics such as macroeconomic or company-specific shocks, as well as using the Early Warning Toolkit to identify at-risk names
- John Lonski, Chief Market Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Glenn Levine, CreditEdge Research, Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics Launches Integrated Risk Analytics Platform in China
Moody’s Analytics has incorporated climate risk assessment capabilities into CreditLens solution.
Moody’s Analytics announces the launch of Supply Chain Catalyst, a data and analytics platform for monitoring and managing supply chain risk.
Moody's Analytics Launches Lending Solution for Commercial Real Estate
Moody’s Analytics is pleased to announce the launch of CreditLens™ CRE, an integrated lending solution designed specifically to support the unique workflow of commercial real estate.
Moody’s Analytics is pleased to announce the launch of RiskIntegrity™ Investment Insight, an asset-liability management (ALM) solution for insurance companies.
Moody’s Analytics Launches New Front-Office Loan Pricing Solution
Moody’s Analytics Launches New Cloud-Based Credit Portfolio Management Software
Moody’s Analytics has won the Climate Risk Initiative of the Year category in the 2021 Insurance Asset Risk Awards – America. The award recognizes companies at the forefront of developing solutions to help insurers effectively measure and manage their exposure to climate risk.
The COVID-19 pandemic drove massive activity in the Canadian housing market.