Moody’s Analytics offers a number of solutions for sell-side structured finance market participants
Moody's Analytics provides sell-side Structured Finance market participants with a wide depth/breadth of capabilities and customizable modules. Our solutions offer a number of benefits to primary and secondary market participants through our CDOEdge, CDOnet, and SFW platforms, and via our API, Data Feeds, and Microservices.
Primary Markets - Key Benefits
- Assist with structuring of deals and many types of transactions within CDOEdge, CDOnet and Structured Finance Workstation (SFW).
- Gain transparency and visibility into a deal's waterfall structure, swaps, supports, capital structure and underlying collateral.
- Share a link to potential investors who can access deal information and run cashflow analytics through our web-based Structured Finance Portal.
Secondary Markets - Key Benefits
- Use our microservices to supplement bid lists and offer sheets with essential key deal and tranche level information.
- Lever age the vast amount of information in our Data Feeds to write research to disseminate to the market and keep current on recent trends.
- Utilize our APIs to enhance speed and scalability by performing multi-threaded deal analytics.
- Leverage cloud-based technologies to run price/yield analytics for a multitude of scenarios on the entire structured universe in a matter of moments.
In addition, Moody's Analytics Global ABS Portal platform enables clients to comply with Simple, Transparent and Standardised (STS) Securitisation. Read more about the solution in our brochure and most recent press release.
Director, Sales Manager
Sam manages the Structured Solutions Sales team in the Americas at Moody's Analytics. The team is responsible for new business development and account retention of both Investor and Issuer solutions for structured finance market participants. The team offers data, analytics and advisory services of structured content through cloud-based applications and desktop software as well as through data feeds.
The CDOEdge tool is a powerful modeling platform for the creation and analysis of cash flow waterfalls in CDO transactions.
Monitor your CDO portfolio, using the robust and flexible Moody’s Analytics software platform for cash-flow analytics.
Global ABS Portal supports compliance with ESMA & Bank of England disclosure requirements
Access Moody’s Analytics economic, credit, cash flows models and data for a universe of global securitization asset classes via APIs.
These data feeds provide access to various Structured Finance data across asset classes, and is drawn from monitoring reports of major servicers and trustees.
This portfolio analysis solution, comprised of three separate modules, helps monitor performance, conduct cash flow analytics, and generate regulatory metrics.
The Structured Finance Workstation (SFW) offers cash flow and valuation analytics, integrated with high-quality macroeconomic forecasts and credit risk models.