Structured Finance Sell-Side Solutions
Moody’s Analytics offers a number of solutions for sell-side structured finance market participants
Moody's Analytics provides sell-side Structured Finance market participants with a wide depth/breadth of capabilities and customizable modules. Our solutions offer a number of benefits to primary and secondary market participants through our CDOEdge, CDOnet, and SFW platforms, and via our API, Data Feeds, and Microservices.
Primary Markets - Key Benefits
- Assist with structuring of deals and many types of transactions within CDOEdge, CDOnet and Structured Finance Workstation (SFW).
- Gain transparency and visibility into a deal's waterfall structure, swaps, supports, capital structure and underlying collateral.
- Share a link to potential investors who can access deal information and run cashflow analytics through our web-based Structured Finance Portal.
Secondary Markets - Key Benefits
- Use our microservices to supplement bid lists and offer sheets with essential key deal and tranche level information.
- Lever age the vast amount of information in our Data Feeds to write research to disseminate to the market and keep current on recent trends.
- Utilize our APIs to enhance speed and scalability by performing multi-threaded deal analytics.
- Leverage cloud-based technologies to run price/yield analytics for a multitude of scenarios on the entire structured universe in a matter of moments.
In addition, Moody's Analytics Global ABS Portal platform enables clients to comply with Simple, Transparent and Standardised (STS) Securitisation. Read more about the solution in our brochure and most recent press release.
Cecilia is responsible for model design, model development and model implementation of retail credit models in the EMEA region.
Victor Calanog, Ph.D.
Leading economist; commercial real estate; performance forecasting, econometric infrastructure; data modeling; credit risk modeling; portfolio assessment; custom commercial real estate analysis; thought leader.
A well-recognized researcher in the field; offers many years of experience in the real estate ﬁnance industry, and leads research efforts in expanding credit risk analytics to commercial real estate.
The CDOEdge tool is a powerful cashflow forecasting software for the creation and analysis of cash flow waterfalls in CDO transactions
Monitor your CDO portfolio & cash flow model, using the robust & flexible Moody’s Analytics software platform for cash-flow analytics.
Portal analytics & global portal supports compliance with ESMA & Bank of England disclosure requirements.
Structured Finance Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Access Moody’s Analytics economic, credit, cash flows models & data for a universe of global securitization asset classes via finance APIs. Find out more.
Structured Finance Data Feeds
Financial data feeds provide access to various structured finance data across asset classes, and is drawn from monitoring reports of major servicers and trustees.
Structured Finance Portal
This online structured finance tool, comprises three separate modules, helps monitor performance, conduct cash flow analytics, and generate regulatory metrics.
Structured Finance Workstation (SFW)
The Structured Finance Workstation (SFW) offers cash flow and valuation analytics, integrated with high-quality macroeconomic forecasts & credit risk models.