Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics Structured Finance Portal sets the standard for transparency, analysis, and reporting across structured finance. This premier web-based tool offers data and analytics across all structured finance asset classes with advanced reporting and time-saving data normalization and aggregation. It provides structured finance professionals with cashflows, regulatory metrics, comparative analytics, and data aggregation in one integrated platform.
Our extensive performance database allows for deal-to-deal comparisons to assist in buy/sell decisions and trend analysis, as well as the ability to aggregate all data to allow for surveillance on the entire market. Users have access to over 500,000 securities with coverage spanning all structured finance asset classes globally.
- Benchmark your tranche with a scatter plot against its cohorts across any given performance metric or see where a deal falls in the distribution.
- Project cashflows dynamically based on your own assumptions or Moody's Analytics credit models.
- Get a comprehensive picture of a tranche's estimated value with a suite of analytics and comparative metrics.
- Dive deeper into your credit analysis using our full suite of data on the underlying loans.
- See which deals and managers are most exposed to a loan and who has been trading it recently.
- Get the history of Moody's Analytics EDFTM (Expected Default Frequency) measures for each issuer.
- Understand your overall exposures with portfolio-level charts, graphs, and reporting.
- Project the estimated value of your portfolio all at once with dynamic, batch cashflow analysis.
- Determine your most significant industry categories, most risky underlying loans, etc.
- SSFA, ERBA and SEC-SA capital charge calculations (Point-in-Time and Forecasted).
- Stress testing calculations for CCAR/DFAST banks (Point-in-Time and Forecasted).
- Other Than Temporary Impairment (OTTI) calculations (Point-in-Time and Forecasted).
- Solely for Payment of Principal and Interest (SPPI) Test and IFRS9 Impairment and Staging.
- Forecasted cashflows and metrics under selected scenarios.
- Allows you to call the most popular features of our cash flow analytics engines straight from the cells of an Excel Workbook.
- Uses Excel's in-cell formulas without any VBA code or advanced programming required.
- Use the report wizard to populate your spreadsheet in a few simple steps with structured finance content and analytics.
Log In Now Structured Finance Portal Homepage
Moody’s Analytics has developed a Consumer ABS suite of comprehensive solutions and tools for all of your buy-side, monitoring, pricing, and research needs.
Moody’s Analytics provides CLO market participants with award-winning, end-to-end solutions, available via multiple delivery methods.
Moody's Analytics CMBS Solutions provide market participants with advanced deal cash flow analytics, comparative deals and specific commercial loan and property income and valuation details.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.
Moody's Analytics offers a liquidity compliance solution to help banks address the complex liquidity compliance requirements under Basel III.
Moody's Analytics provides market participants with end-to-end, customizable, and advanced solutions for Non-Agency RMBS and analytics.
Moody's Analytics Simplified Supervisory Formula Approach solution delivers advanced technology for calculating capital adequacy.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.
Moody's Analytics produces regulatory analytics and best-in-class advisory services that create confidence and allow our clients to manage their structured finance risk via our Structured Finance Portal Regulatory Module.
Moody’s Analytics offers a number of solutions for sell-side structured finance market participants