Register for the Course
The Structured Finance Portal is a web-based solution used for portfolio analysis of CLO, ABS, RMBS, and CMBS asset classes. The portal is comprised of three modules, including the monitoring module, used for comparative analytics, the cash flow module for cash flow analytics, and the regulatory module for instant regulatory metrics.
- Understand exposures across your portfolio with advanced charting, graphing, and reporting capabilities.
- Leverage normalized and enhanced data across asset classes for easy reporting and analysis.
- Access global research from both Moody’s Analytics and third-party researchers.
- Benchmark your tranche against cohorts with a scatter plot or see where a deal is in the distribution.
- Utilize hundreds of data-focused metrics around manager style and performance.
- Use the Microsoft Excel add-in to access the most popular features of Moody's Analytics cash flow analytics engines without leaving your Microsoft Excel workbook.
- Covers structured finance assets including auto loans/leases, CDOs, credit cards, residential and commercial MBS, equipment leases, dealer floor plans, home equity, manufactured homes, and student loans.
- Assists in buy/sell decisions and trend analyses.
- Aggregates data to allow for surveillance of the entire market.
Log In Now Structured Finance Portal Homepage
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.
Moody's Analytics offers award-winning software, comprehensive datasets, and transparent models for structured finance needs.
Moody's Analytics offers a liquidity compliance solution to help banks address the complex liquidity compliance requirements under Basel III.
Moody's Analytics Simplified Supervisory Formula Approach solution delivers advanced technology for calculating capital adequacy.
Moody's Analytics structured credit models enable you to assess the credit quality of your portfolio and to understand the economic trends driving performance.
Structured credit research from Moody's Analytics and from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, provides extensive deal coverage across global structured markets.