Register for the Course
Moody’s Analytics PortfolioStudio software combines portfolio analytics and decision-enabling tools to effectively identify, measure, and manage risk.
Enable business decision-making through portfolio analysis and optimization
- Identify your short, medium, and long-term risk positions and portfolio segments. Use decision-ready business reporting geared to the front office and the board to communicate portfolio strengths and weaknesses.
- Define, test, and refine your portfolio steering strategy. Implement and test lending and hedging strategies by segment, name, and product mix. React quickly to opportunities, economic outlook uncertainty, and changes in consumer needs.
- Communicate your analysis to management, the board, and regulators. Use the essential information in the interactive actionable insights report to effectively transfer data to stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Act on your analytics with confidence. Communicate business growth capacity and pricing strategy to internal teams by setting limits and targets that reflect risk appetite and business constraints.
Gain a strategic tool for portfolio analysis and beyond
- Benefit from an integrated ecosystem of risk, finance, and lending solutions sharing data, assumptions, and models—all contributing to accurate, intelligence-backed insights.
- Translate analytics into economic, accounting, and regulatory terms to ensure consistency across risk, finance, and business teams.
- Take full advantage of the solution through the user-friendly design plus advanced automation.
With constantly evolving, interconnected threats and opportunities, risk managers need a complete picture of portfolio risks, emerging risks, and mitigation strategies to advise the business confidently. Our solution helps to navigate and develop a full understanding of current and future portfolio risks with multiple “what-if” scenarios in order to achieve strategic business growth.
Portfolio expertise coupled with the power of SaaS
Our SaaS offering joins our expertise with the benefits and flexibility of the cloud. Choosing SaaS, you outsource the hosting, managing, and maintenance of the solution. This means that your solution fits your business needs; comes with state-of-the-art business intelligence; is always up to date; and is scalable, flexible, and secure. With seamless upgrades, reduced total cost of ownership, and greater cost predictability, the subscription model is ideal for businesses looking to adapt to growing demands without revisiting their entire solution setup.
The PortfolioStudio tool is part of Moody’s Analytics cloud-native, integrated Risk and Finance platform. This suite of award-winning solutions combines leading risk analytics and highly scalable processing capabilities that enable you to address risks with speed and precision and drive growth.
Credit Economic Capital
Gain insights to manage credit risk, support regulatory compliance, and make active asset allocation decisions.
Credit Risk Modeling
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody’s Analytics insurance economic capital solution provides critical insights that help evaluate solvency positions and risk-based decision making.
Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Program (ICAAP)
Our ICAAP solution enable implementation of a risk management framework with quantitative measures, addressing both internal and regulatory requirements.
Quantify diversification benefits across portfolios and define risk types that inform risk management and active asset allocation decisions.
Strategic Capital Planning
Moody’s Analytics strategic capital planning solutions provide key capital ratio and credit metric projections based on a variety of strategic and economic scenarios.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.