Register for the Course
Prepare yourself to write the final exam and earn the Certificate in Small Business Banking (CSBB) to demonstrate you have achieved a global standard in credit analysis and decisioning.
- Small Business Lending: 50%
- Optimizing Relationships with Small Business Clients: 20%
- Delivering Small Business Solutions: 30%
- Exam format: Paper
- Questions per exam: 75
- Question format: Multiple-Choice
- Exam length: Three hours
- Attempts allowed per exam: Three
- Passing grade: 60%
- Enrollment Period: One year (no extensions allowed)
Note the exam is written in person and is scheduled quarterly in major cities.
- Have the opportunity to prepare and build your confidence in advance.
- Gain access to all pre-requisite course content to refresh your memory of the concepts taught.
- Can use course quizzes and the exam mode in the Small Business Banker Check to help you assess your readiness for the exam.
- Focus your preparation efforts by testing your overall knowledge and discovering which course topics may require more study time.
- Determine your readiness with sample questions and see how well you perform in all subject areas.
- Manage time constraints by experiencing the pressure of the mock exam.