Delivering Small Business Solutions
Register for the Course
Constructing sound credit proposals
What is Delivering Small Business Solutions?
Delivering Small Business Solutions addresses the specific risks that bankers must consider during the proposal and application stages. It also provides a framework for preparing and proposing credit solutions that meet the client’s needs while mitigating risk to the financial institution.
This course is on the pathway to the globally recognized Certificate in Small Business Banking (CSBB) where you can become a certified credit expert.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Collect and validate documents and information from business borrowers
- Construct credit recommendations based on comprehensive risk analysis
- Explain various types of small business loan structures and the factors that affect loan pricing
- Develop proposals that meet established credit-granting guidelines
- Conduct due diligence during and after the application process
- Detect potential threats to the borrower’s ability to repay a loan
With Moody's Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive lessons and quizzes.
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.