Register for the Course
Delivering Small Business Solutions (DSBS) addresses relevant lender processes from the proposal stage through the application review. This 15-20 hour eLearning course provides guidance on data collection and verification to evaluate the client’s repayment ability. It is on the learning pathway for the Certificate in Small Business Banking.
- Collect and validate client documents and information.
- Construct credit recommendations featuring comprehensive risk analysis.
- Present various types of small business loan structures and the factors that affect loan pricing.
- Develop proposals meeting established credit-granting guidelines.
- Undertake due diligence measures during and after the application process.
- Detect red flags that may impinge on a client's ability to repay a loan.
- You gain an in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive lessons and quizzes.
- You reinforce your learning when you are back on the job with Moody’s reference materials and toolkit.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical details to support measuring ROI.
- Small business lenders and relationship managers
- Small business loan analysts and underwriters
- Branch managers and personal bankers
DSBS is on the learning pathway for the Certificate in Small Business Banking.