Register for the Course
Constructing sound credit proposals
- Collect and validate documents and information from business borrowers
- Construct credit recommendations based on comprehensive risk analysis
- Explain various types of small business loan structures and the factors that affect loan pricing
- Develop proposals that meet established credit-granting guidelines
- Conduct due diligence during and after the application process
- Detect potential threats to the borrower’s ability to repay a loan
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive lessons and quizzes.
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.