Register for the Course
Optimizing Relationships with Small Business Clients (ORSBC) helps you develop superior sales and service skills to win more business. This 25-30 hour eLearning course provides insight into small businesses and how to become a trusted advisor. It is on the path to the Certificate in Small Business Banking.
- Understand the traits and success factors of sustainable small businesses.
- Outline the characteristics and motivations of an entrepreneur.
- Explain the banker's role in meeting the client's service expectations.
- Demonstrate effective communication behaviors and develop strategies to handle difficult clients.
- Apply a needs-based approach to selling products and services and developing bundling strategies.
- Explain your legal and ethical responsibilities as an advisor in the financial industry.
- Create a service advantage for yourself and the bank by creating value for the client.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- You reinforce your learning when you are back on the job with Moody’s reference materials and toolkit.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical details to support measuring return on investment.