Optimizing Relationships with Small Business Clients
Register for the Course
What is Optimizing Relationships with Small Business Clients?
Optimizing Relationships with Small Business Clients explores the attributes that determine industry attractiveness and the factors that contribute to growing and managing a successful small business.
It teaches participants how to foster long-lasting relationships by understanding what motivates small business owners, how they process information, and how to communicate with them to understand their expectations.
This course is on the pathway to the globally recognized Certificate in Small Business Banking (CSBB) where you can become a certified credit expert.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Identify the traits of successful small businesses
- Recognize the characteristics and motivations of an entrepreneur
- Explain the lender’s role in meeting the client’s service expectations
- Communicate effectively with small business owners and develop strategies to handle difficult conversations
- Apply a needs-based approach to selling products and services and referring clients to other lines of business
- Explain their legal and ethical responsibilities as professionals in the financial services industry
- Create a service advantage for themselves and the financial institution by creating value for the client
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.