Register for the Course
As a SME/Small Business lender you play an important role in your organization’s loan origination and credit approval process. To succeed, you need to maximize the likelihood of repayment by identifying the appropriate type and amount of credit, and proactively manage risks throughout the lending process.
Small Business Lending International edition leverages Moody’s Analytics credit analysis and risk management expertise, providing participants with a comprehensive curriculum that develops you technical skills and teaches you the best global practices for evaluating the three core areas of credit analysis: financial performance, industry and business risk exposure and management strengths.
This course is on the pathway to the globally recognized Certificate in Small Business Banking (CSBB) where you can become a certified credit expert.
- Assess the financial condition of small and medium enterprises
- Calculate and interpret liquidity, solvency and debt service coverage ratios to identify critical credit risks
- Interpret and analyze business cash flow to assess debt service capacity
- Evaluate the economic, industry and market risks and trends that could impact financial performance
- Assess management integrity, employee skill set, and corporate governance
- Make sound, defensible lending decisions
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You elevate your professional skills by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space