Examines the role of disruptive technologies in the financial sector and how firms can improve their practices to remain competitive.
Principles and Practices
- Combining Information to Better Assess the Credit Risk of Small Firms and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Modeling Stressed LGDs for Macroeconomic Scenarios
- Modeling and Forecasting Interest Rate Swap Spreads [WEB ONLY]
- Dynamic Model-Building: A Proposed Variable Selection Algorithm [WEB ONLY]
- Stressed Realized LGDs: Forecasting Recovery Rates under Alternative Macroeconomic Scenarios [WEB ONLY]