Register for the Course
Moody's CreditView provides, in a single, consolidated view, multiple perspectives to inform your investment and risk management decisions. Moody's CreditView – Structured Finance offers in-depth research from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, as well as deal performance data on structured finance transactions, sourced by Moody’s Investors Service and Moody’s Analytics. This unique tool lets you see relevant credit risk information and drill deeper into the thinking and data behind it, helping you draw conclusions faster and with confidence.
- Moody's Investors Service credit analysis and commentary on developing events, macroeconomic trends, and structured finance deals and issuers.
- Moody’s Analytics and Moody’s Investors Service deal-level performance data on structured finance issuers.
- Our global service provides access to content on more than 11,800 deals rated by Moody’s Investors Service, as well as 2,500 additional deals. Also available for US, EMEA, and Asia packages.
- Priority invitations to Moody’s Analytics organized structured finance conferences and events.
- Conduct your own credit analysis to identify trends affecting US structured finance issuers, deals, and sectors.
- Ramp up quickly on new additions to your portfolio or industry coverage with helpful, easy-to-digest overviews.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Structured credit research from Moody's Analytics and from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, provides extensive deal coverage across global structured markets.