Register for the Course
Moody’s ESG Insurance Underwriting Solution integrates indicators and scores to help P&C insurers operationalize environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risk assessment in their insurance underwriting workflows. Our integrated solution for portfolio managers and underwriters combines public and private company data, a double materiality assessment framework, and tailored analytics for insurers. These help insurers identify correlations between ESG factors and financial-risk metrics, such as claims frequency and loss ratios. Enabling insurers to identify the accounts that contribute to portfolio-level ESG performance pre- and post-bind to help gain a competitive advantage.
- Analyze your portfolio from an ESG perspective using more than 290 million ESG scores for public and private companies
- Integrate our ESG data into your workflow and analyze it alongside your internal data to create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Benefit from our double materiality approach, which evaluates a company’s impact on the environment and the communities it serves, including shareholders, employees, and suppliers
- Set risk appetites, tolerances, and compare portfolio performance against your target outcome. Correlate ESG with internal data to inform risk selection and pricing
- Take advantage of our portfolio composition and point of underwriting risk analytics in your decision-making, identify areas of concern, and identify business opportunities with the help of our intuitive dashboard
- Offer new differentiating value to your customers, using the detailed information to explain your company’s risk selection process
- Build a tailored view of ESG risk and incorporate it into your workflows. Take a consistent approach to ESG analytics using reference and customized ESG scores and breakdowns
- Access reference and customized ESG scores, risk criteria and data points throughout the underwriting process for new and renewed accounts to benefit from the consistent approach to ESG analytics
- Use the dashboard to understand trends and movements for specific insured entities to manage your portfolio and improve pricing decisions
- Report on ESG exposures to internal and external stakeholders
- Take advantage of the easy-to-use API to integrate data into your own technology
Moody’s ESG Insurance Underwriting solution integrates indicators and scores to help Commercial P&C insurers operationalize environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risk assessment in their insurance underwriting workflows.