There is currently significant momentum for the (re)insurance markets in relation to ESG, with the industry markedly increasing its focus on assessing risk through an ESG lens.
In a first of its kind collaboration, specialty (re)insurer Chaucer joined forces with Moody’s to create a data-driven ESG scorecard designed to improve the way firms' ESG credentials are assessed using proprietary data and metrics.
The Insurer TV sat down with Angela Brown and Paul McCarney from Moody’s, and Chaucer’s John Fowle and Simon Tighe.
Watch the 35-minute panel discussion to hear more about what the panelists had to say on:
- How the data-driven ESG scorecard is making a difference in providing coverage
- Where the industry needs to make further strides when it comes to incorporating ESG data points in underwriting
- Ensuring data points are transparent, measurable and informative
- The growing importance of standardization in measuring ESG initiatives
- How sustainability and insurance go together
Learn how the Moody's ESG Insurance Underwriting solution can help your organization efficiently integrate ESG scores into underwriting risk selection. Request a demonstration today.