In this session hosted by Insurance Asset Risk and sponsored by Moody's Analytics, we will consider this changing landscape and explore:
• The impact of regulation and financial standards on insurers’ investment process
• Macro-economic views: impact of climate change and COVID-19
• Investment vs. Risk: the benefits of enabling closer cross-function collaboration
• How emerging technology can help insurers enhance their investment process
• Mike Huff, Senior Director, Portfolio Management & Asset Allocation, TIAA
• Ouaile El Fetouhi, Head of Portfolio Engineering and Analytics, Natixis Investment Managers
• Phil Mowbray, Senior Director, Moody's Analytics
• Vincent Huck, Editor, Insurance Asset Risk (Moderator)
Moody’s Analytics today announced that the ImpairmentStudioTM, RiskCalcTM, and CMMTM platforms have completed System and Organization Controls (SOC 1) Type 2 examinations under the attestation standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Demand for used vehicles slowed as job creation provided less support.
The European Council has published the final text of the regulation (EU) 2019/876 or CRR2 that implements targeted adjustments to the Capital Requirements Regulations in order to complete the European post-crisis regulatory reforms and increase the resilience of financial institutions.
Moody’s Analytics has won Best Solution in Capital & Liquidity Modelling in the Regulation Asia Awards for Excellence 2020, where we also won Data Provider of the Year, for the second straight year.
For the second straight year, Moody’s Analytics has been named Data Provider of the Year at the Regulation Asia Awards for Excellence.
Moody’s Analytics has recently won two awards for our Banking Cloud solution: Best Data Solution for Regulatory Compliance at the Data Management Insight Awards 2020 and Best Middle-Office Initiative at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards.
As we approach 2021 we look forward to continued economic recovery around the world.
Moody’s Analytics announced its new Early Warning System, which is a single platform that identifies multiple early signals of credit risk to help credit professionals make actionable decisions and more effectively monitor their portfolios.
We examine how the pandemic is impacting decisions over household finances, parenting, entrepreneurship, employment and moving.
The Bank of England will require UK financial institutions to stress-test their balance sheets for climate change risk starting in 2021.