Addresses the challenges and opportunities in the global insurance sector, and how they impact the risk management practices of insurers.
Rethinking Insurance Risk
Discusses the 2014 industry outlook, challenges, and opportunities, and how insurers can leverage analytical data and the ORSA process to improve their businesses.
Insurance Regulatory Spotlight
Addresses how regulatory updates will impact organizations, as well as how to effectively approach data quality and Pillar III reporting.
Approaches to Implementation
Examines how to implement an insurance solution, including an in-house ESG, an effective ERM framework, and internal models.
Principles and Practices Insurance
Provides best practices for applying risk management to an insurance organization.
- Implementing an ERM Program in the North American Life Insurance Industry
- New Investment Strategies in Insurance
- Arbitrage-free Scenarios for Solvency II
- Efficient Asset Allocation with Least-Squares Monte Carlo
- Spotlight on Suncorp Group
- Implementation of Least-Sqaures Monte Carlo (LSMC) in a Life Insurance Context — A Case Study [WEB ONLY]