EIOPA published new sets of questions and answers (Q&A) on guidelines, implementing regulations, delegating regulations, directives, and risk-free rate technical information applicable to insurers in Europe.
The Q&A have been published on the following topics:
- (EU) No 2015-2011 lists of regional governments local authorities exposures
- (EU) No 2015-2450 templates for the submission of information to the supervisory authorities
- (EU) 2017-2359 information requirements and conduct of applicable business rules
- (EU) 2017-2358 product oversight and governance requirements for insurance
- (EU) 2016-97 on insurance distribution
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015-35 supplementing Directive 2009-1 and Directive 2009-138-EC
- Guidelines on the use of internal models
- Guidelines on the loss-absorbing capacity of technical provisions and deferred taxes
- Guidelines on look-through approach
- Risk-Free Interest Rate—Credit and currency adjustments, Extrapolation, Financial market data, General questions, Matching adjustment, and Volatility adjustment calculations
- Q&A on Implementing Regulations
- Q&A on Delegated Regulations
- Q&A on Guidelines
- Q&A on Directives
- Q&A on Risk-Free Rate Technical Information
Keywords: Europe, EU, Insurance, Solvency II, Q&A, Guidelines, Delegated and Implementing Regulations, Directives, Technical Information, EIOPA
EBA issued a revised list of validation rules with respect to the implementing technical standards on supervisory reporting.
EBA published its response to the call for advice of EC on ways to strengthen the EU legal framework on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
NGFS published a paper on the overview of environmental risk analysis by financial institutions and an occasional paper on the case studies on environmental risk analysis methodologies.
MAS published the guidelines on individual accountability and conduct at financial institutions.
APRA published final versions of the prudential standard APS 220 on credit quality and the reporting standard ARS 923.2 on repayment deferrals.
SRB published two articles, with one article discussing the framework in place to safeguard financial stability amid crisis and the other article outlining the path to a harmonized and predictable liquidation regime.
FSB hosted a virtual workshop as part of the consultation process for its evaluation of the too-big-to-fail reforms.
ECB updated the list of supervised entities in EU, with the number of significant supervised entities being 115.
OSFI published the key findings of a study on third-party risk management.
FSB is extending the implementation timeline, by one year, for the minimum haircut standards for non-centrally cleared securities financing transactions or SFTs.