Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics Credit Masterclass is a comprehensive course that covers analyzing the single obligor, transaction analysis, credit decision, monitoring, early warning signs of deteriorating credit quality, dealing with problem credits, debt restructurings, and workouts. Where applicable, the course draws on the research and publicly available credit rating methodologies of our sister company, Moody's Investors Service. Participants are given practical tools which serve as work aids when they are back in the field to help them apply the skills learned.
Designed as an intermediate-level course, Moody’s Analytics Credit Masterclass offers a synopsis of best practice tools and techniques related to fundamental credit analysis and transaction structuring. It combines elements of some of our most popular courses into a single class and is instructed by several of our senior credit professionals.
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessment.
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used in the Moody's Investors Service credit rating process.
- Interpret financial statements for their effectiveness, relevance, and vulnerability.
- Apply effective tools for transaction analysis and structuring.
- Anticipate and detect deteriorating cash flow quality.
- Assess problem credits and explore options for early actions and restructuring.
- Effectively understand and use Moody's Investors Service credit ratings.
- Understand alternative measures of credit risk, such as Moody's Analytics market-implied signals, and their use in credit analysis.
- Relationship managers
- Credit risk managers
- Corporate lending officers
- Investment bankers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)