Register for the Course
UK Mortgage Portfolio Analyzer (UK-MPA) is a loan-level software platform for analyzing the credit risk of whole-loan residential mortgage portfolios in the United Kingdom and collateral pools underlying UK residential mortgage-backed security (RMBS) transactions. UK-MPA incorporates thousands of macroeconomic paths and loan-level models for estimating probabilities of default and prepayment.
- Calculate expected loss, economic capital estimate, and contribution to value-at-risk (VaR).
- Customize model parameters at the loan level.
- Classify loans into risk buckets and measure 12-month or lifetime expected credit loss for IFRS 9.
- Stress test using built-in and custom macroeconomic scenarios.
- Build and deploy fully transparent custom models in the same platform.
- Use a single platform for risk management, stress testing, and IFRS 9.
- Project forward-looking expected loss and cash flows.
- Run a mixed portfolio of mortgages including prime, subprime, and buy-to-let (BTL).
- Build hybrid models using limited client data.
- Analyze seasoned loans, new loans, and future originations.
- Quickly run large portfolios using multi-threaded technology.
- Utilize a simple and intuitive user interface and a fully programmable application programming interface (API).
Moody's Analytics provides market participants with end-to-end, customizable, and advanced solutions for Non-Agency RMBS and analytics.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.