Register for the Course
Many firms test, for strategic planning and regulatory compliance, the impact of shocks and differing economic assumptions on their portfolios and businesses. Moody's Analytics produces standard upside and downside alternative scenarios for more than 70 countries, including the US and all its states and metropolitan areas. Clients can use these scenarios for CECL, IFRS9 stress testing and other applications.
- Baseline forecast plus up to eight alternative scenarios with probability weights.
- Available for 70+ countries, including the U.S., and all its state and metro areas.
- Coverage of more than 1,800 economic, financial and demographic variables.
- Forecasts updated monthly with a 30-year horizon, history updated in real-time.
- Fully documented model methodology; with scenario assumptions published monthly.
- Back-testing, tracking and model validation reports available.
- Leverage trusted scenarios based on well-established macroeconomic forecasting methods.
- Account for the latest conditions and plausible threats with monthly updated forecasts.
- Fully understand assumptions with detailed documentation and economist access.
- Quickly incorporate into your strategic planning, CECL/IFRS 9 and stress testing processes.
- Access 80+ economists with extensive expertise in global macroeconomic forecasting.
Calculate fast, accurate reserves for loan and lease losses with our cloud-based ALLL solution.
Moody's Analytics Basel solution delivers comprehensive, automated, and streamlined regulatory capital compliance and reporting for Basel I, II, and III.
Automating the process of financial spreading and credit scoring increases loan application volume and helps lenders make better credit decisions.
Our commercial lending solutions are flexible and robust enough to support whatever loan structures, pricing, or conditions you require to reduce risk.
Gain insights to manage credit risk, support regulatory compliance, and make active asset allocation decisions.
Proactively monitoring the financial health of borrowers and the risk level of your loan portfolio increases the profitability of your lending business.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody's Analytics provides trusted macro and regional forecasts to help clients assess potential economic outcomes.
Moody's Analytics provides internally and globally consistent economic, regulatory, and custom scenarios.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.
Our ICAAP solution enable implementation of a risk management framework with quantitative measures, addressing both internal and regulatory requirements.
Moody's Analytics offers a liquidity compliance solution to help banks address the complex liquidity compliance requirements under Basel III.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics offers automated, streamlined, and integrated regulatory capital calculation and reporting solutions for a wide range of banking regulations.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.
The Moody’s Analytics solution supports the solvency metrics and the associated reporting from both a group and solo perspective for Solvency II compliance.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.
Moody's Analytics produces regulatory analytics and best-in-class advisory services that create confidence and allow our clients to manage their structured finance risk via our Structured Finance Portal Regulatory Module.