Economic Forecast Scenarios: Regulatory
Register for the Course
Many firms are required to test the impact of regulator-provided baseline and adverse scenarios on the performance of their portfolios. Moody's Analytics meaningfully expands regulatory projections to cover thousands of variables for 100+ countries, including the US and all its states and metropolitan areas.
Leverage forecasts for thousands of variables based on regulatory projections
- Provides projections for variables beyond the top-line numbers provided by regulators.
- Covers 12,000+ variables, including unemployment rates, initial claims, real estate prices and more.
- Vetted, and maintained by economists with extensive experience in macro and regional forecasting.
- We provide a fully documented forecast methodology and access to our economists.
Backed by economists with extensive economic forecasting and data management expertise
- Analyze with confidence using scenarios produced, vetted, and maintained by Moody's Analytics.
- Quickly incorporate regulatory scenarios into your decision-making and stress testing process.
- Account for the most recent data and expectations for thousands of variables.
- Leverage forecast model methodology documentation and validation reports.
Moody's Analytics insurance Business Insight solution integrates economic scenarios with modeling solutions to generate required analytics and insurance business insights.
Credit Risk Modeling
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody's Analytics provides internally & globally consistent economic, regulatory, and custom scenarios. Explore the economic scenarios tool.
Quantify diversification benefits across portfolios and define risk types that inform risk management and active asset allocation decisions.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning & risk management practices. Learn more now.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.
Structured Finance Buy-Side Solutions
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.
Structured Finance Risk & Regulatory Solutions
Moody's Analytics produces regulatory analytics and best-in-class advisory services that create confidence and allow our clients to manage their structured finance risk via our Structured Finance Portal Regulatory Module.