Register for the Course
Many firms are required to test the impact of regulator-provided baseline and adverse scenarios on the performance of their portfolios. Moody's Analytics meaningfully expands regulatory projections to cover more than 1,800 variables for 50+ countries, including the US and all its states and metropolitan areas.
- Includes meaningfully expanded variables for 50+ countries beyond those specifically provided by regulators like the Bank of England, EBA, Prudential Regulation Authority, and US Federal Reserve.
- Covers more than 1,800 detailed variables, including personal consumption expenditures, interest rates, initial claims, vehicle sales, and more.
- Produced, vetted, and maintained by economists with extensive experience in forecasting macro and regional economic conditions.
- Provides a fully transparent and detailed methodology and complete access to our economists for better interaction with regulators.
- Analyze with confidence using scenarios produced, vetted, and maintained by Moody's Analytics economists.
- Take advantage of off-the-shelf scenarios for quick incorporation into your decision-making and stress testing process.
- Account for the most recent data and conditions, with monthly baseline forecast and scenario updates.
- Leverage our detailed methodology for validation purposes and for access to our economists for better interactions with regulators.
Moody's Analytics insurance Business Insight solution integrates economic scenarios with modeling solutions to generate required analytics and insurance business insights.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody's Analytics provides internally and globally consistent economic, regulatory, and custom scenarios.
Quantify diversification benefits across portfolios and define risk types that inform risk management and active asset allocation decisions.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.
Moody's Analytics produces regulatory analytics and best-in-class advisory services that create confidence and allow our clients to manage their structured finance risk via our Structured Finance Portal Regulatory Module.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.