Register for the Course
Regional Workstation enables banks, governments, investors, and other business professionals to perform both ready-made and custom comparisons of regional market performance. Clients use the Regional Workstation to analyze strengths and weaknesses, employment trends, upside/downside risks, recent performance, key indicators, forecasts, and more.
Perform comprehensive and customizable regional economic analytics
- Coverage of all state and metropolitan areas through regular in-depth analysis of each area's recent economic performance and outlook.
- Real-time economic, demographic, and financial performance updates using the most up-to-date and comprehensive historical data and forecasts.
- Customizable dashboards, reporting, and delivery tools to meet your needs.
- Exportable data and charts.
- Direct access to Moody's Analytics economic research staff.
Benefit from comprehensive and timely economic analysis for your risk assessment and strategic planning needs
- Identify investment opportunities and risks by evaluating a region's growth potential and economic performance.
- Analyze trends in housing, employment, and demographics, to develop effective marketing to key demographics.
- Plan expansion and resource allocation to prepare for regional economic fluctuations.
- Manage exposure to potential risks in areas with flagging labor and housing markets.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels. Learn more.
Moody's Analytics provides powerful workstations for economic forecasting, data, & economic analytics. Deliver economic data in ways that meet your needs.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning & risk management practices. Learn more now.