Moody’s CreditView – Covered Bonds
Register for the Course
Moody's CreditView provides, in a single, consolidated view, multiple perspectives to inform your investment and risk management decisions. Moody's CreditView – Covered Bonds offers in-depth research for rated programs, as well as credit opinions on bank issuers and related sovereigns from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service. This unique tool lets you see the relevant credit risk and drill deeper into the thinking and data behind it, helping you draw conclusions faster and with confidence.
- Credit analysis and commentary on program-level research and credit opinions on bank issuers and related sovereigns from Moody's Investors Service.
- Deal-level performance overviews on covered bond programs from Moody's Investors Service.
- Our global service provides access to content on more than 220 programs, and more than 160 covered bond bank issuers and their related sovereigns rated by Moody’s Investors Service.
- Priority invitations to Moody’s Analytics organized covered bond conferences and events.
- Conduct your own credit analysis to identify trends affecting US banking issuers and sectors affecting covered bonds.
- Ramp up quickly on new additions to your portfolio or industry coverage with helpful, easy-to-digest overviews.
Tap into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.