Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics is a trusted, leading provider of economic data and forecasts for the global economy. Our forecasts are fully documented, and backed by routines to ensure stability and consistency with the current business cycle.
- Trusted forecasts for 100+ countries, based on fully-specified structural global macroeconomic model.
- Coverage of 12,000+ variables, including labor markets, real estate, interest rates, and more.
- Baseline forecasts and alternative scenarios updated monthly, with a 30-year forecast horizon.
- Fully documented model methodology and validation reports, plus narratives for each scenario.
- Improve confidence and understanding, using fully documented datasets and methodologies.
- Grasp key performance drivers, including economic, demographic, industry and financial dynamics.
- Leverage integrated macro and regional economic data, forecasts and scenarios.
- Stress test your portfolio and economies under a variety of different economic scenarios.
- Save time and resources by leveraging our off-the-shelf economic forecasts and scenarios.
Calculate fast, accurate reserves for loan and lease losses with our cloud-based ALLL solution.
Moody's Analytics Basel solution delivers comprehensive, automated, and streamlined regulatory capital compliance and reporting for Basel I, II, and III.
Moody's Analytics insurance Business Insight solution integrates economic scenarios with modeling solutions to generate required analytics and insurance business insights.
Automating the process of financial spreading and credit scoring increases loan application volume and helps lenders make better credit decisions.
Our commercial lending solutions are flexible and robust enough to support whatever loan structures, pricing, or conditions you require to reduce risk.
Gain insights to manage credit risk, support regulatory compliance, and make active asset allocation decisions.
Proactively monitoring the financial health of borrowers and the risk level of your loan portfolio increases the profitability of your lending business.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody’s Analytics provides tools for the most crucial aspects of the expected loss impairment model, with robust solutions to aggregate data, calculate expected credit losses, and derive and report provisions.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic, demographic, and financial data at the national and regional levels.
Moody's Analytics provides trusted macro and regional forecasts to help clients assess potential economic outcomes.
Moody's Analytics provides internally and globally consistent economic, regulatory, and custom scenarios.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.
Moody's Analytics offers a liquidity compliance solution to help banks address the complex liquidity compliance requirements under Basel III.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Quantify diversification benefits across portfolios and define risk types that inform risk management and active asset allocation decisions.
Moody’s Analytics offers automated, streamlined, and integrated regulatory capital calculation and reporting solutions for a wide range of banking regulations.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.
Moody's Analytics produces regulatory analytics and best-in-class advisory services that create confidence and allow our clients to manage their structured finance risk via our Structured Finance Portal Regulatory Module.