Register for the Course
Banks take a risk every time they make a loan. When a borrower becomes financially distressed, the loan can become a problem loan. To minimize the negative impact of problem loans, lenders must be able to spot early warning signs of deteriorating credit and proactively work to reduce exposure to undue risk.
Problem Loans teaches lenders how to recognize and respond to deteriorating credit conditions. It reinforces the organization’s risk culture broadly while providing proven techniques for mitigating risks on a loan-by-loan basis.
This course is on the pathway to the globally recognized Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) where you can become a certified credit expert.
- Spot early warning signs of deteriorating credit and respond to them before the borrower defaults
- Develop an action plan for conducting difficult conversations with clients following a covenant breach
- Understand the overall steps to take when debt must be restructured
- Apply the concepts learned to their day-to-day loan monitoring activities, thus improving and protecting portfolio quality
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons quizzes and case study
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You can leverage the course job-aids and the skills developed so you can immediately apply on the job, transforming your performance
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space