Register for the Course
The Certificate in Commercial Credit leverages Moody’s expertise in credit risk identification, assessment, and management to certify achievement of the highest standards of proficiency.
- Demonstrate that you have achieved a global standard in corporate and commercial credit assessment.
- Attain the skills to analyze an obligor, mitigate risk, and recommend the optimal loan solution.
- Learn how to price credit facilities to compensate for risk while maximizing profitability and competitiveness.
- Gain a strategic perspective of the lending business of your organization.
- Learn to carry out the bank’s risk policies and promote its culture.
- Build your personal brand by adhering to professional standards that establish trust.
- Open doors to career opportunities.
- The CICC requires the completion of three eLearning courses: Commercial Lending, Problem Loans, and Profitability & Credit Risk, followed by an in-person exam.
- The entire program can be completed in 50 to 60 hours.
- Concentrate your learning on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, identified through our pre-course diagnostics.
- Optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive multimedia lessons featuring videos and quizzes.
- Build your confidence by practicing complex concepts, applying new skills, and demonstrating mastery with case studies and a robust simulation based on a real lending scenario.
- Prepare for the certification exam with course reviews and practice exams.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical details to support measuring ROI.