Register for the Course
Credit Coach is an innovative, scenario-based, eLearning tool that assesses a credit professional’s performance and decision making. It uses smart testing to diagnose the root cause of errors and provide immediate access to relevant online courses for remediation.
- Scenarios that Assess Knowledge and Decision Making: Credit Coach is a unique diagnostic, assessing not only lenders’ knowledge, but also their ability to synthesize a variety of quantitative and qualitative data, perform integrated analyses, and make sound lending decisions based on those analyses.
- Targeted Remediation: Credit Coach provides immediate access to focused, remedial eLearning training modules and/or activities relevant to the diagnosed skills gaps.
- Detailed Reporting: Credit Coach’s reporting highlights specific knowledge, skills, and performance gaps at the individual and group levels, then reports on the completion status of the targeted remediation training.
- Efficient Use of Training Dollars and Time: Most experienced lenders can complete a Credit Coach scenario in approximately two hours. Remediation training modules also take about two hours each to complete.
- The credit professional is given a case study scenario and is then required to answer a series of questions within the allowed time (approx. 90-120 minutes).
- The questions are dynamic, and the tool confirms understanding in the case of correct answers and probes for specific deficiencies in the case of incorrect answers.
- Diagnostics are conducted at three levels, including technical knowledge, synthesis and integrated analysis, and loan decision making.
- Results are immediately available for the professional and their manager. They include analyses at all three levels of diagnostics and a personalized learning path, highlighting where mastery has been demonstrated and where specific remedial training, if any, is needed.
- Due to its scenario-based paradigm, Credit Coach can be used for broad-based analysis/lending situations or focused performance areas, such as ratio analysis or cash flow analysis. It can also be used to assess skills in different credit-related business lines, such as commercial, consumer, and agribusiness.