Project Finance Masterclass
Register for the Course
What is Project Finance Masterclass?
The substantial growth of public/private partnerships and large, capital-intensive projects continue to drive the need for effective analysis of project and infrastructure investments. This course will help delegates assess project feasibility, conduct financial analyses, structure investments using various sources of funds, and review key provisions of the documentation. The course has an international focus and will identify the critical components of projects and their associated risks.
What skills will you gain by taking this course?
- Evaluate the major players in a project or infrastructure deal
- Understand the drivers of viability of a project finance transaction
- Identify the inherent risks in a project and take actions to mitigate them
- Understand, interpret and create project finance documentation
- Use and interpret a financial model to assess and stress test a transaction
Who should attend this course?
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts
- Fixed-income analysts
- Sponsors, contractors and investors
- Government agencies