Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics Early Warning System helps streamline the portfolio management process. It empowers users to make better, faster credit decisions with a new suite of metrics, tools, and analytics. Accessible from the CreditEdge™ and RiskCalc™ solutions, the Early Warning System helps solve the challenges of integrating multiple credit risk signals into one platform. Credit professionals can take advantage of the Early Warning Score to quickly identify at-risk exposures in their commercial and industrial (C&I) portfolios and take action before losses occur.
- Stay ahead of the curve with the Early Warning Score—capture risk indicators such as probability of default and financial, macroeconomic, and alternative data, and get an overall assessment of credit deterioration.
- Complement risk analysis by supplementing the Early Warning Score with your counterparties’ loan and transaction data.
- Help improve your organization’s efficiency and understanding of EDF™ (Expected Default Frequency) changes with alternative risk metrics, including the Moody’s Analytics Credit Sentiment Score.
- Improved EDF Triggers help you identify exposures that stand out as excessively high risk with greater accuracy and stability.
- Manage public and private exposures under one roof and utilize consistent and comparable portfolio analytics.
- Easily create portfolios through a two-step process that uses smart ID mapping and batch input functionality.
- Leverage our private firm pre-populated financial statement data to quickly score private exposures.
- Use portfolio benchmarking and analytical tools to uncover emerging risks and opportunities by industry, country, or peer groups.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.