Register for the Course
Meet clients' needs as they adapt to and mitigate the effects of climate change
Structuring Sustainable Finance Solutions introduces relationship managers to the climate science, frameworks, and regulations impacting their clients’ businesses, and prepares them to identify, discuss, and structure appropriate financing solutions.
It explains the steps that companies in the energy, building, transportation, agriculture, water, and waste management sectors can take to mitigate the financial impacts of climate change and adapt to climate change-related disruptions.
It also teaches learners how to identify clients that could benefit from sustainability-linked, social, and green loans, and avoid greenwashing as they work with clients to set sustainability performance targets (SPTs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify the factors that lead to climate risk vulnerabilities within an organization.
- Assess climate risks and opportunities in the energy, building, transportation, agriculture, water, waste management, and health sectors.
- Engage with and support clients as they adjust their business strategies to mitigate and adapt to climate vulnerabilities.
- Identify sustainable finance opportunities when engaging with clients.
- Articulate the differences between, and appropriate uses of, sustainability-linked loans, green loans, and social loans.
- Structure, recommend, and deliver sustainability-linked, green loan, and social loan solutions and evaluate their performance.
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.