Register for the Course
Short on time, long on needs?
The Distressed Market Microlearning Series provides an impactful way to reinforce employees’ competencies with just under three hours of training time. With minimal downtime, employees will gain essential knowledge and practical skills that they can apply with confidence as they engage with customers and manage risk.
The series is segmented for employees in the retail, small business, commercial lending, and commercial real estate (CRE) environment. Each topic is explored through expert-speaker webcasts, interactive eLearning, and real-world case studies.
- Better understand the impact of a distressed market
- Service customers
- Reassess, manage, and mitigate risk
- Moody’s has the expertise and range of solutions to help credit professionals across retail, Small Business/SME, commercial and corporate lending support their customers and protect the interest of their organizations
- Employees will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons, quizzes and application exercises
- Employees will reinforce and develop new skills that they can immediately apply on the job and elevate their performance
- Employees will enhance their professional skills with instruction from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space