Register for the Course
- Identify the signers required for a loan, and the form their signatures must take
- Identify the documents required for various types of consumer, business and commercial real estate loans
- Recognize the content, purpose and effect of common loan documents, including promissory notes, borrowing resolutions, credit reports, proposal and commitment letters, and loan agreements
- Explain the concept of attaching and perfecting a security interest in collateral
- Understand common defects in loan documentation
- Evaluate the purpose and recognize the value of a lien search, title search and title insurance
- You have direct access to a lending expert via our unique Email a Mentor feature.
- You can download a comprehensive Reference Guide, replete with job aids and tools that you can use on the job.
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.