Elevating the Member Experience
Register for the Course
What is Elevating the Member Experience?
The Elevating the Member Experience eLearning course teaches frontline personnel to approach each financial center visit as an opportunity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
It begins by exploring the current retail banking landscape and the role that frontline personnel play in supporting a cohesive omnichannel experience. Then, using real-world examples and rich practice exercises, it examines each facet of a member interaction, explores the steps to take to support a seamless member experience, and teaches participants how to plan for and execute follow-up appointments to explore the member’s overall financial picture.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Recognize members’ expectations of the financial center experience and financial center employee
- Explore the member’s immediate need and identify the need cues that surface during the conversation
- Recognize and explore the needs that commonly arise at different stages of the member’s life
- Identify best practices for recommending solutions and handling objections
- Promote a seamless experience by improving communication with internal partners and supporting members as they transition between delivery channels
- Schedule and conduct follow-up appointments to further uncover and explore immediate, developing and unrecognized needs
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail credit risk training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance