Register for the Course
The Elevating the Member Experience eLearning course teaches frontline personnel to approach each financial center visit as an opportunity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
It begins by exploring the current retail banking landscape and the role that frontline personnel play in supporting a cohesive omnichannel experience. Then, using real-world examples and rich practice exercises, it examines each facet of a member interaction, explores the steps to take to support a seamless member experience, and teaches participants how to plan for and execute follow-up appointments to explore the member’s overall financial picture.
- Recognize members’ expectations of the financial center experience and financial center employee
- Explore the member’s immediate need and identify the need cues that surface during the conversation
- Recognize and explore the needs that commonly arise at different stages of the member’s life
- Identify best practices for recommending solutions and handling objections
- Promote a seamless experience by improving communication with internal partners and supporting members as they transition between delivery channels
- Schedule and conduct follow-up appointments to further uncover and explore immediate, developing and unrecognized needs
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail credit risk training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance