Register for the Course
Delivering value in an evolving retail banking landscape
The Elevating the Customer Experience eLearning course teaches frontline bankers to approach each financial center visit as an opportunity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
It begins by exploring the current retail banking landscape and the role that frontline bankers play in supporting a cohesive omnichannel experience. Then, using real-world examples and rich practice exercises, it examines each facet of a customer interaction, explores the steps to take to support a seamless customer experience, and teaches participants how to plan for and execute follow-up appointments to explore the customer’s overall financial picture.
- Recognize customers’ expectations of the financial center experience and financial center employee
- Explore the customer’s immediate need and identify the need cues that surface during the conversation
- Recognize and explore the needs that commonly arise at different stages of the customer’s life
- Identify best practices for recommending solutions and handling objections
- Promote a seamless experience by improving communication with internal partners and supporting customers as they transition between delivery channels
- Schedule and conduct follow-up appointments to further uncover and explore immediate, developing and unrecognized needs
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail credit risk training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance