Coach the Coach
Register for the Course
What is Coach the Coach?
Coach the Coach prepares “managers of managers” to mentor their direct reports and ensure that their coaching sessions are focused on the activities and behaviors most likely to enhance the customer experience and improve their teams’ results.
This blended learning solution begins with a short eLearning course that examines the importance of connecting coaching to your financial institution’s strategy, observing direct reports during their coaching sessions with customer-facing employees, and developing action plans to build their coaching skills. Following completion of the eLearning course, participants attend Coach the Coach: Skills Application Lab, a facilitated training event during which they gain real-world experience applying newly learned techniques.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Assess direct reports’ coaching style to determine whether their level of coaching is too easy – or too tough – to optimally impact employee performance
- Conduct pre-coaching conversations with direct reports to enhance the effectiveness of their upcoming coaching sessions
- Audit direct reports’ action plans to ensure they align with the business unit’s strategy and increase speed to performance
- Determine when to coach direct reports on the process they follow during coaching sessions and when to coach them on the content of their coaching sessions
- Conduct a Coach the Coach discussion with the coach, highlighting feedback as “did wells” and “next times”
With Moody's Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance