Register for the Course
Accounting for Credit Professionals is a foundation eLearning course in accounting principles. It is for credit practitioners who have either a limited background in financial accounting or need a refresher. This 10-12 hour course focuses on financial statements, concepts, and principles relevant to the field of credit.
- Distinguish between accrual accounting and cash accounting and their uses.
- Interpret accrual financial statements as typically used by credit institutions for analytical purposes.
- Identify the assets that drive a company’s borrowing needs and how different assets result in distinct borrowing needs.
- Describe how common asset, liability, equity, and income statement accounts are constructed, especially within the context of capital investment and operating cycles.
- Use financial statement data to detect client borrowing needs and credit implications.
- You concentrate your studies on the areas where you have knowledge gaps through our pre-course diagnostics and comprehension checks.
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading, online programs with interactive, multi-media lessons, which feature videos and quizzes.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support mentoring, additional training, and ROI.
- Small business and commercial lenders
- Relationship managers
- Credit analysts and underwriters
- Risk officers