Register for the Course
A refresher in accounting principles relevant to the field of credit
- Explain the difference between accrual accounting and cash accounting and their uses
- Recognize the ways in which financial reporting standards allow for flexibility in management’s presentation of the business’s financial results
- Describe how common balance sheet and income statement accounts are constructed and what they reveal about a business’s capital investment and operating cycles
- Understand that assets can drive borrowing needs and explain how different assets result in distinct borrowing needs
- Draw inferences about a borrower’s creditworthiness based on financial statement data
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.
- You elevate your professional skills by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.