Register for the Course
This two-day course teaches the causes of business and financial failure, recognition of early warning signs, and development and execution of a response plan.
This two-day course covers the range of concerns and activities related to debt during periods of financial distress. It explores the basic causes of business and financial failure, recognition of early warning signs, and development and execution of a plan of response. It deals in-depth with various threats and key issues in this process, and details methodologies for predicting default and measuring recovery. This course is the first in Moody's Analytics three-part series addressing problem loans.
- Recognize deterioration of credit quality early enough for efficient response.
- Build structures that will signal decline in a timely manner.
- Create an effective plan of action to address troubled situations and maximize recovery.
- Develop ongoing systems to deal with problem credits as they arise.
- Private placement investors
- Professionals recently assigned to workout groups
- Debt or equity analysts