As we observe the turmoil in global equity markets due to COVID-19, we assess its impact on expected loss for both private and public firms.
In this webinar, we will:
- Analyze the regions and sectors that have experienced significant impact versus ones with moderate impact
- Examine the credit risk of mission critical sectors
- Discuss how the risk metrics for public firms are transmitted into the risk metrics of private firms in the United States
- Demonstrate how these frameworks can be used for credit risk monitoring, loss provisions, and portfolio management in the current environment
Speakers and Presenters:
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Zhong Zhuang, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Uliana Makarov, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Douglas Dwyer, Managing Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Janet Zhao, Senior Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Moderator: Irina Baron, Director - Customer Success, Moody's Analytics
The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the economy are testing the new Current Expected Credit Loss reserving approach.
Regulatory DataCorp (RDC) has been recognized in a new report from Celent that profiles vendors of Know Your Customer (KYC) systems. RDC, which Moody’s acquired in January, won the 2020 xCelent Customer Base award for KYC Systems.
Moody's Analytics South Africa Webinar Series: Collaborative Credit Decisioning and Early Warning Capabilities
In this webinar we will discuss the Moody’s Analytics' automated capabilities to: - Speedily access financial spreading data - Interpret PDFs - Analyse data within a SaaS deployed collaborative framework.
For the fourth time in five years, Moody’s Analytics has been voted Best Credit Risk Solution Provider in the Waters Rankings.
For the second straight year, Moody’s Analytics has won the Risk Technology Awards for IFRS 9 – Enterprise Solution of the Year and IFRS 9 – ECL Modelling Solution of the Year. These are two of our seven wins.
Kenya’s parliament agreed last year to remove an interest rate limit that was introduced in 2016 to curb high borrowing costs.
RiskFirst's PFaroe™DB Platform for Pension Risk Management Chosen by Graystone Consulting, a Business of Morgan Stanley
RiskFirst, a Moody’s Analytics company, today announced that Graystone Consulting, a business of Morgan Stanley, will be using RiskFirst’s flagship PFaroeDB solution to improve its investment risk management offering for its institutional pension client base.
Join Moody’s Analytics for our Structured Finance Issuer Solutions Strategic Update Webinar.
Wholesale used-vehicle prices rose to all-time highs across Australia in June. Following a record-breaking monthly increase in May, June doubled down on the historic gains.