As we observe the turmoil in global equity markets due to COVID-19, we assess its impact on expected loss for both private and public firms.
In this webinar, we will:
- Analyze the regions and sectors that have experienced significant impact versus ones with moderate impact
- Examine the credit risk of mission critical sectors
- Discuss how the risk metrics for public firms are transmitted into the risk metrics of private firms in the United States
- Demonstrate how these frameworks can be used for credit risk monitoring, loss provisions, and portfolio management in the current environment
Speakers and Presenters:
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Zhong Zhuang, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Uliana Makarov, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Douglas Dwyer, Managing Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Janet Zhao, Senior Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Moderator: Irina Baron, Director - Customer Success, Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics today announced that it has integrated the Grid database of adverse news, sanctions, and politically exposed persons (PEPs) into Bureau van Dijk’s Compliance Catalyst platform.
Moody's Analytics Expands Insurance Footprint in Portugal, Crédito Agrícola Vida Chooses RiskIntegrity™ for IFRS 17 Solution
Moody’s Analytics today announced that Crédito Agrícola Vida (CA Vida), the life insurance arm of Portuguese financial group Crédito Agrícola, will use the RiskIntegrity™ for IFRS 17 solution to address the new IFRS 17 accounting standard.
In this webinar you will find out more about the Moody’s Analytics UK Mortgage Portfolio Analyzer to assess the adverse economic impact of the global pandemic on a representative portfolio of the UK mortgages.
U.S. used-vehicle prices declined in the final quarter of 2020 after an unprecedented runup that began in May.
Join Moody’s Analytics subject matter experts who will present the results of IFRS 9 calculation on the benchmark portfolio for 2020 Q4 and 2021 Q1 to show how ECL has evolved after the peak of economic stress brought about by COVID-19.
The challenges of ESG assessment for different types of companies are complex issues to navigate and are now critical considerations, be it for managing future investments or risk management.
Moody’s Analytics has won Best Use of AI in Banking or FinTech at the 2021 Global Achievement Awards for AI.
Moody’s Analytics has won the Analytics Innovation category in the 2021 FinTech Breakthrough Awards. We earned this award for innovation in our commercial real estate (CRE) offering.
Please join us for our next webinar in partnership with Kenya Banker’s Association in our series for East Africa to discuss challenges and opportunities in wholesale credit risk modeling.
Moody’s Analytics announced that Teachers Federal Credit Union has selected its Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL), asset and liability management (ALM), and stress testing solutions to improve their risk and treasury processes.