As we observe the turmoil in global equity markets due to COVID-19, we assess its impact on expected loss for both private and public firms.
In this webinar, we will:
- Analyze the regions and sectors that have experienced significant impact versus ones with moderate impact
- Examine the credit risk of mission critical sectors
- Discuss how the risk metrics for public firms are transmitted into the risk metrics of private firms in the United States
- Demonstrate how these frameworks can be used for credit risk monitoring, loss provisions, and portfolio management in the current environment
Speakers and Presenters:
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Zhong Zhuang, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Uliana Makarov, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Douglas Dwyer, Managing Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Janet Zhao, Senior Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Moderator: Irina Baron, Director - Customer Success, Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics has announced that it will provide complimentary access to loan-level mortgage and auto data, to help market participants analyze the impact of an anticipated COVID-19-related recession on their securitization portfolio.
Lægernes Pension Selects Moody's Analytics for Solvency II Liability Valuation and Scenario Analysis
Moody’s Analytics, a global provider of financial intelligence, announced today that its software has been selected by Danish pension fund, Lægernes Pension.
Join Anamaria Pieschacon, Petr Zemcik and Olga Loiseau-Aslanidi of Moody’s Analytics, as they discuss how institutions can assess model risk by conducting effective model validation.
During this webinar Moody's Analytics subject matter expert will explore macroeconomic forecasting and scenario design in a world of pandemic, look at regional outlook and risks.
Originating, scoring, and maintaining proactive knowledge of your lending book can be an overwhelming task.
Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on credit risk for European corporate firms, we analyze the countries, sectors, and rating classes that experience varied impacts as well as provide insights on such heterogeneity.
Join Moody's and Jeff Davies, Group Chief Financial Officer at Legal and General, for a fireside chat on inclusive capitalism. Moody's will then present its European insurance outlook in the time of COVID-19 and how the the industry is changing.
In times of high market volatility, Risk Officers must provide more frequent visibility into their solvency position to help mitigate any potential risks.
COVID-19 has become, and will likely continue to be, a major driver of credit risk. In the webinar, we examine the impact of the coronavirus on private firms to identify which sectors and geographies have seen the greatest credit deterioration.
Moody’s Analytics, a global provider of financial intelligence, has earned the Category Leader distinction in a new Chartis Research report. Technology Solutions for Credit Risk 2.0: Credit Risk Analytics, 2020; Market Update and CVA/CLO Solutions Vendor Landscape evaluates 13 leading vendors of CLO solutions.