As we observe the turmoil in global equity markets due to COVID-19, we assess its impact on expected loss for both private and public firms.
In this webinar, we will:
- Analyze the regions and sectors that have experienced significant impact versus ones with moderate impact
- Examine the credit risk of mission critical sectors
- Discuss how the risk metrics for public firms are transmitted into the risk metrics of private firms in the United States
- Demonstrate how these frameworks can be used for credit risk monitoring, loss provisions, and portfolio management in the current environment
Speakers and Presenters:
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Zhong Zhuang, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Uliana Makarov, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Douglas Dwyer, Managing Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Janet Zhao, Senior Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Moderator: Irina Baron, Director - Customer Success, Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics Earns #2 Overall Ranking in Chartis Research STORM50
In this webinar we look at IRRBB – guidelines and challenges and dynamic Analysis in RiskConfidence.
Moody’s Analytics and the American Council of Life Insurers commend the recent adoption by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners of revised risk-based capital factors for bond investments.
U.S. wholesale used-vehicle demand has begun to cool off after rising rapidly in the first few months of the year.
Moody’s Analytics today announced that NAGICO Group (NAGICO), a composite insurance group serving 21 territories in the Caribbean, has chosen the Moody’s Analytics RiskIntegrity™ for IFRS 17 solution to help implement the new IFRS 17 accounting standard.
In this webinar we will present our methodology for UK mortgages showing the impact of flood events on risk parameters such as PDs, illustrating how to combine climate change scenarios, location-specific risk scores generated by 427 and credit risk models.
Moody’s Analytics today announced that Nedbank Insurance, the insurance arm of South Africa-based financial services provider Nedbank Group, is the latest insurer in Africa to select the Moody’s Analytics RiskIntegrity™ for IFRS 17 solution.
In this webinar we will walk you through an ‘how to’ on using gap analysis to measure both liquidity and interest rate risk.
В начале 2021 г. одним из ключевых приоритетов стран постсоветского пространства стало преодоление последствий коронакризиса и выход на темы роста в новых условиях.
As investors and companies increasingly weigh climate risk into their investment decisions and strategic direction.