As we observe the turmoil in global equity markets due to COVID-19, we assess its impact on expected loss for both private and public firms.
In this webinar, we will:
- Analyze the regions and sectors that have experienced significant impact versus ones with moderate impact
- Examine the credit risk of mission critical sectors
- Discuss how the risk metrics for public firms are transmitted into the risk metrics of private firms in the United States
- Demonstrate how these frameworks can be used for credit risk monitoring, loss provisions, and portfolio management in the current environment
Speakers and Presenters:
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Zhong Zhuang, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Uliana Makarov, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Douglas Dwyer, Managing Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Janet Zhao, Senior Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Moderator: Irina Baron, Director - Customer Success, Moody's Analytics
The European Council has published the final text of the regulation (EU) 2019/876 or CRR2 that implements targeted adjustments to the Capital Requirements Regulations in order to complete the European post-crisis regulatory reforms and increase the resilience of financial institutions.
Moody’s Analytics has won Best Solution in Capital & Liquidity Modelling in the Regulation Asia Awards for Excellence 2020, where we also won Data Provider of the Year, for the second straight year.
For the second straight year, Moody’s Analytics has been named Data Provider of the Year at the Regulation Asia Awards for Excellence.
Moody’s Analytics has recently won two awards for our Banking Cloud solution: Best Data Solution for Regulatory Compliance at the Data Management Insight Awards 2020 and Best Middle-Office Initiative at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards.
As we approach 2021 we look forward to continued economic recovery around the world.
Moody’s Analytics announced its new Early Warning System, which is a single platform that identifies multiple early signals of credit risk to help credit professionals make actionable decisions and more effectively monitor their portfolios.
We examine how the pandemic is impacting decisions over household finances, parenting, entrepreneurship, employment and moving.
The Bank of England will require UK financial institutions to stress-test their balance sheets for climate change risk starting in 2021.
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has announced that students will now be able to take exams online with remote proctoring.
In this session hosted by Insurance Asset Risk and sponsored by Moody's Analytics, we will consider this changing landscape and explore: