As we observe the turmoil in global equity markets due to COVID-19, we assess its impact on expected loss for both private and public firms.
In this webinar, we will:
- Analyze the regions and sectors that have experienced significant impact versus ones with moderate impact
- Examine the credit risk of mission critical sectors
- Discuss how the risk metrics for public firms are transmitted into the risk metrics of private firms in the United States
- Demonstrate how these frameworks can be used for credit risk monitoring, loss provisions, and portfolio management in the current environment
Speakers and Presenters:
- Michael Zeng, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Zhong Zhuang, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Uliana Makarov, Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Dinesh Bacham, Associate Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Douglas Dwyer, Managing Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Janet Zhao, Senior Director - Research, Moody's Analytics
- Moderator: Irina Baron, Director - Customer Success, Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics Launches Integrated Risk Analytics Platform in China
Moody’s Analytics has incorporated climate risk assessment capabilities into CreditLens solution.
Moody’s Analytics announces the launch of Supply Chain Catalyst, a data and analytics platform for monitoring and managing supply chain risk.
Moody's Analytics Launches Lending Solution for Commercial Real Estate
Moody’s Analytics is pleased to announce the launch of CreditLens™ CRE, an integrated lending solution designed specifically to support the unique workflow of commercial real estate.
Moody’s Analytics is pleased to announce the launch of RiskIntegrity™ Investment Insight, an asset-liability management (ALM) solution for insurance companies.
Moody’s Analytics Launches New Front-Office Loan Pricing Solution
Moody’s Analytics Launches New Cloud-Based Credit Portfolio Management Software
Moody’s Analytics has won the Climate Risk Initiative of the Year category in the 2021 Insurance Asset Risk Awards – America. The award recognizes companies at the forefront of developing solutions to help insurers effectively measure and manage their exposure to climate risk.
The COVID-19 pandemic drove massive activity in the Canadian housing market.