Join this interactive session and find out:
- EBA CRR2 Credit Risk and Leverage Ratio in RiskAuthority by versions and dates
- High level overview of recent RiskAuthority Credit Risk and Leverage Ratio enhancements for CRR2 and EBA 3.0
- High level overview of RiskAuthority Liquidity Risk Enhancements for CRR2 NSFR and EBA 3.0
- Key additional data requirement for CRR2 NSFR on top of LCR
- EBA timeline and main changes on regulatory reports
- How EBA 3.0 is impacting our regulatory reporting solution and data sourcing
- Reports configurations delivery plan and minimum versions required
Nathalie Brillet, Project Director, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
Pierre-Etienne Chabanel, Managing Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Thanh Ha Ngo, Senior Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Yan Zhang, Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Serge Blumberger, Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Click here for the presentation.
Moody’s Analytics: Spending 30% of Income on Rent is the New Normal
Moody’s Analytics Teams Up with MIT’s Center for Real Estate on Climate and Real Estate Agenda
Moody’s Analytics: 70% of Businesses Ramp Up Supplier Risk Detection Investment
Read the article to find out more about how digital banks can continue to focus on innovation as the regulatory landscape evolves in a post-pandemic world.
Moody’s Analytics and McKinsey Sustainability have joined forces, bringing together leading data, analytics, software, and consulting services to help banks identify, measure, and act on risks and opportunities related to climate change.
Moody’s Earns Top Overall Ranking in Chartis RiskTech100 2023
Research finds that most organizations see pKYC as key to better understanding their risk during uncertain times.
Moody’s Analytics: Most States are Well Prepared to Weather a Recession
Moody’s Analytics: Stronger ESG Risk Mitigation Practices Linked to Better Shareholder Returns
Moody’s Analytics Launches Integrated Risk Analytics Platform in China