Join this interactive session and find out:
- EBA CRR2 Credit Risk and Leverage Ratio in RiskAuthority by versions and dates
- High level overview of recent RiskAuthority Credit Risk and Leverage Ratio enhancements for CRR2 and EBA 3.0
- High level overview of RiskAuthority Liquidity Risk Enhancements for CRR2 NSFR and EBA 3.0
- Key additional data requirement for CRR2 NSFR on top of LCR
- EBA timeline and main changes on regulatory reports
- How EBA 3.0 is impacting our regulatory reporting solution and data sourcing
- Reports configurations delivery plan and minimum versions required
Nathalie Brillet, Project Director, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
Pierre-Etienne Chabanel, Managing Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Thanh Ha Ngo, Senior Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Yan Zhang, Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Serge Blumberger, Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Click here for the presentation.
Moody’s Analytics Earns #2 Overall Ranking in Chartis Research STORM50
In this webinar we look at IRRBB – guidelines and challenges and dynamic Analysis in RiskConfidence.
Moody’s Analytics and the American Council of Life Insurers commend the recent adoption by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners of revised risk-based capital factors for bond investments.
U.S. wholesale used-vehicle demand has begun to cool off after rising rapidly in the first few months of the year.
Moody’s Analytics today announced that NAGICO Group (NAGICO), a composite insurance group serving 21 territories in the Caribbean, has chosen the Moody’s Analytics RiskIntegrity™ for IFRS 17 solution to help implement the new IFRS 17 accounting standard.
In this webinar we will present our methodology for UK mortgages showing the impact of flood events on risk parameters such as PDs, illustrating how to combine climate change scenarios, location-specific risk scores generated by 427 and credit risk models.
Moody’s Analytics today announced that Nedbank Insurance, the insurance arm of South Africa-based financial services provider Nedbank Group, is the latest insurer in Africa to select the Moody’s Analytics RiskIntegrity™ for IFRS 17 solution.
In this webinar we will walk you through an ‘how to’ on using gap analysis to measure both liquidity and interest rate risk.
В начале 2021 г. одним из ключевых приоритетов стран постсоветского пространства стало преодоление последствий коронакризиса и выход на темы роста в новых условиях.
As investors and companies increasingly weigh climate risk into their investment decisions and strategic direction.