Join this interactive session and find out:
- EBA CRR2 Credit Risk and Leverage Ratio in RiskAuthority by versions and dates
- High level overview of recent RiskAuthority Credit Risk and Leverage Ratio enhancements for CRR2 and EBA 3.0
- High level overview of RiskAuthority Liquidity Risk Enhancements for CRR2 NSFR and EBA 3.0
- Key additional data requirement for CRR2 NSFR on top of LCR
- EBA timeline and main changes on regulatory reports
- How EBA 3.0 is impacting our regulatory reporting solution and data sourcing
- Reports configurations delivery plan and minimum versions required
Nathalie Brillet, Project Director, Moody's Analytics (Moderator)
Pierre-Etienne Chabanel, Managing Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Thanh Ha Ngo, Senior Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Yan Zhang, Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Serge Blumberger, Director - Product Management, Moody's Analytics
Click here for the presentation.
The European Council has published the final text of the regulation (EU) 2019/876 or CRR2 that implements targeted adjustments to the Capital Requirements Regulations in order to complete the European post-crisis regulatory reforms and increase the resilience of financial institutions.
Moody’s Analytics has won Best Solution in Capital & Liquidity Modelling in the Regulation Asia Awards for Excellence 2020, where we also won Data Provider of the Year, for the second straight year.
For the second straight year, Moody’s Analytics has been named Data Provider of the Year at the Regulation Asia Awards for Excellence.
Moody’s Analytics has recently won two awards for our Banking Cloud solution: Best Data Solution for Regulatory Compliance at the Data Management Insight Awards 2020 and Best Middle-Office Initiative at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards.
As we approach 2021 we look forward to continued economic recovery around the world.
Moody’s Analytics announced its new Early Warning System, which is a single platform that identifies multiple early signals of credit risk to help credit professionals make actionable decisions and more effectively monitor their portfolios.
We examine how the pandemic is impacting decisions over household finances, parenting, entrepreneurship, employment and moving.
The Bank of England will require UK financial institutions to stress-test their balance sheets for climate change risk starting in 2021.
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has announced that students will now be able to take exams online with remote proctoring.
In this session hosted by Insurance Asset Risk and sponsored by Moody's Analytics, we will consider this changing landscape and explore: