This webinar will discuss the potential effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the US economy, CRE sectors, and CRE finance markets.
Tune in to find out:
- How has our outlook for US GDP growth for 2020 changed in light of the most recent developments?
- How might the continued spread of COVID-19 affect the performance of various property types? Could there be winners as well as losers?
- Which geographic areas are at most risk, and why?
- How would transaction volume and pricing be affected by the spike in volatility in financial markets?
• Coronavirus (COVID-19): Panic, Volatility, and CRE Finance & Transaction Markets
• Peak Uncertainty: The Possible Effect of COVID-19 on US Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
• How Bad Can It Get? COVID-19 and the Outlook for CRE
• Video: Pandemics Panic, and Prices: Coronavirus and the Commercial Real Estate Transaction Markets
• Video: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Looming Threats to US Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
Minutes from March's Federal Open Market Committee meeting show Federal Reserve policymakers' confidence in the soundness of the financial system.
The recent collapse of Silicon Valley Bank precipitated a sudden loss of confidence in the banking system, prompting bank runs, and forcing the U.S. government to provide extraordinary support to the system.
Explore trends in the commercial real estate market and tips on how credit unions can take advantage of CRE opportunities while managing the risks.
The single-family market is hot, with house prices surging in much of the country. Is the market a bubble?
Join us for the 4th webinar in our series: Moody’s Analytics & Raymond James in Conversation where we will discuss the outlook for mortgages and their impact on banks, credit unions, non-banks, and mortgage lending.
Join us for the third webinar in our series: Moody’s Analytics & Raymond James in Conversation where we will discuss the outlook for commercial real estate and its impact on banking/lending.
Moody's Analytics & Raymond James In Conversation: The Year Ahead - An Update on Fintech & Student Lending
Join us for the second webinar in our series: Moody’s Analytics & Raymond James in Conversation where we will discuss the outlook for the fintech and student lending and their impact on banking / lending.
Following last week’s release of the Federal Reserve’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) scenarios for 2021, join Mark Zandi and the Moody’s Analytics team as they discuss the CCAR scenarios.
Dr. Victor Calanog, Head of Commercial Real Estate Economics at Moody's Analytics discusses the latest trends in multifamily and commercial real estate performance metrics in this Q4 2020 quarterly briefing