This webinar will discuss the potential effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the US economy, CRE sectors, and CRE finance markets.
Tune in to find out:
- How has our outlook for US GDP growth for 2020 changed in light of the most recent developments?
- How might the continued spread of COVID-19 affect the performance of various property types? Could there be winners as well as losers?
- Which geographic areas are at most risk, and why?
- How would transaction volume and pricing be affected by the spike in volatility in financial markets?
• Coronavirus (COVID-19): Panic, Volatility, and CRE Finance & Transaction Markets
• Peak Uncertainty: The Possible Effect of COVID-19 on US Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
• How Bad Can It Get? COVID-19 and the Outlook for CRE
• Video: Pandemics Panic, and Prices: Coronavirus and the Commercial Real Estate Transaction Markets
• Video: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Looming Threats to US Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
Victor Calanog from the Analytics team discusses the early warning signals of loan distress and other concerns as lock-down abates.
The long-term prospects for industrial properties appear relatively strong, given how the COVID-19 crisis hastened the shift of commerce to online channels. We discuss why this is the case.
This webinar will provide expert insight and trend analysis of COVID-19 and distress in debt markets.
For this paper, Moody's Analytics collaborated with CWCapital to delve into what the situation is like for a special server such as CWCapital: What trade-offs and decisions do they have to make given the kind of relief requests they have been receiving?
For the risk manager, to help determine whether the business is being run the right way, it's time to consider our existing approaches to managing and mitigating risk.
Victor Calanog of Moody's Analytics discusses the potential effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19), on new construction for multifamily, and other commercial real estate property types.
Chief Economist Mark Zandi and the Moody's Analytics team present an overview of our updated COVID-19 forecast scenarios for the global economy, including the key drivers for each probability weighted assumption.
In this webinar, Chief Economist Mark Zandi and the Moody's Analytics team present an overview of our updated COVID-19 forecast scenarios for the global economy, including the key drivers for each probability weighted assumption.
Economic downturns cause delays and cancellations for new construction in multifamily and commercial real estate, as uncertainty about the timing and magnitude of future cash flows prompts market players to reassess priorities.