This webinar discusses the outcome of the TRIM general topics and retail models review, ECB consultation on risk-type-specific internal models and forthcoming LDPs inspection.
We consider the impact of the new regulatory standards and what lies ahead for banks.
Insights from the general topics and retail model inspections
- Our experience working with SSM Banks
- Findings and remediation strategies
- Lessons learnt for LDP inspections
ECB’s risk-type-specific consultation on internal models
- What’s new
- Key Challenges>
- Our extended support
Post TRIM towards Basel IV
- What’s ahead for IRB banks
- Creating value under the new IRB RWA constraints