Join Moody’s Analytics Scott Hoyt and Deniz Tudor, as they discuss the current and anticipated trends in household credit conditions based on data from Equifax. Key topics include:
- Effect of the economy on credit conditions
- Shifting drivers of consumer spending
- Analysis of individual lending lines
- Scott Hoyt, PhD, is a Senior Director with Moody’s Analytics, responsible for the firm’s consumer forecasts and analysis.
- Deniz Tudor, PhD, is a Director with Moody’s Analytics specializing in U.S. consumer credit trends and the development of custom and industry-based econometric credit loss models.
Please note this webinar has now concluded. Click the respective hyperlinks to download the presentation slides and view the webinar-on-demand.
Questions? Email: MA-Webinars@moodys.com