In this webinar, Moody’s Analytics economists will discuss the Middle East’s macro outlook and analyze economic prospects of MENA oil exporters and importers.
Despite important differences in economic structure and performance of the Middle East countries, the region is gradually recovering after some challenging years. To shed a light on the expected future economic developments, the following points will be addressed:
- What is the global economic outlook and how it affects projections for the Middle East economies?
- What are the perspectives for GCC economies and the significance of their economic programs?
- How oil dependencies have changed and what are the prospects for the oil market?
- What other challenges are faced by the MENA economies?
- Anna Zabrodzka is an Assistant Director of Economics with Moody’s Analytics, specializing in macroeconomic forecasting and research across EMEA region, with a focus on European economies.
- Dr. Guillaume A. Khayat is an Economist with Moody’s Analytics specializing in macroeconomic issues across the MENA region, with a focus on Middle East.