Analyzes IFRS 9, delves into its effects on future impairment calculations, and provides recommendations on how financial institutions can implement and leverage forward-looking credit loss models.
- Implementing an IFRS 9 Solution: Challenges Faced by Financial Institutions
- Preparing for the New Impairment Requirements: A Practitioner's View
- IFRS 9 Survey Results
- IFRS 9 Impairment Regulations: Implementation Challenges and Potential Solutions
- Probability-Weighted Outcomes Under IFRS 9: A Macroeconomic Approach
- Complying with IFRS 9 Impairment Calculations for Retail Portfolios