EIOPA published a consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards on reporting and disclosure. EIOPA invites the interested stakeholders to provide inputs by May 11, 2018.
The proposed corrections and amendments are intended to improve understanding of the current requirements, ensure consistent application of technical standards, and facilitate reporting and disclosure, in addition to improving the quality of the information reported and disclosed. The consultation package includes:
- Draft amendment to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/2450 of December 2015 laying down implementing technical standards on the templates for submission of information to the supervisory authorities
- Draft amendment to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/2452 of December 2015 laying down implementing technical standards on the procedures, formats, and templates of the solvency and financial condition report
- Correction to the Guidelines on Financial Stability Reporting in the form of an ERRATA document
- Set of new validations to be included in XBRL taxonomy version 2.3.0, which is expected to be published in July 2018
- Impact assessment and feedback template
The aim of the consultation is to receive input based on the changes stemming from the Delegated Regulation (EU) 2917/1542 on infrastructure corporates, EIOPA Explanatory Notes on Variation Analysis templates, and issues previously identified in the Questions and Answers process. EIOPA will organize a public event on April 12, 2018, to inform stakeholders about the objectives and content of this consultation package and to respond to any open questions.
Comment Due Date: May 11, 2018
Keywords: Europe, EU, Insurance, Financial Stability, Reporting, Disclosure, Implementing Technical Standards, EIOPA
BoE published a statistical notice (Notice 2020/9) explaining the approach for treatment of payment holidays on the profit and loss return or Form PL.
BoE updated the known issues document for the statistical reporting Forms AS and FV.
FED announced individual capital requirements for 34 large banks and these requirements go into effect on October 01, 2020.
SRB published a set of documents to give operational guidance to banks on implementation of the bail-in tool.
BIS published an update on the G20 TechSprint Initiative, which was launched in April 2020 and aims to highlight the potential for technologies to resolve regulatory compliance (regtech) and supervisory (suptech) challenges.
OSFI published a letter that provides an update on the milestones for the implementation of the IFRS 17 standard on insurance contracts.
EBA updated the report on the implementation of selected COVID-19 policies.
The Financial Stability Institute (FSI) of BIS published a brief note that examines the supervisory challenges associated with certain temporary regulatory relief measures introduced by BCBS and prudential authorities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BCBS is consulting on the principles for operational resilience and the revisions to the principles for sound management of operational risk for banks.
BoE updated the reporting template for Form ER as well as the Form ER definitions, which contain guidance on the methodology to be used in calculating annualized interest rates.