EIOPA published a consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards on reporting and disclosure. EIOPA invites the interested stakeholders to provide inputs by May 11, 2018.
The proposed corrections and amendments are intended to improve understanding of the current requirements, ensure consistent application of technical standards, and facilitate reporting and disclosure, in addition to improving the quality of the information reported and disclosed. The consultation package includes:
- Draft amendment to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/2450 of December 2015 laying down implementing technical standards on the templates for submission of information to the supervisory authorities
- Draft amendment to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/2452 of December 2015 laying down implementing technical standards on the procedures, formats, and templates of the solvency and financial condition report
- Correction to the Guidelines on Financial Stability Reporting in the form of an ERRATA document
- Set of new validations to be included in XBRL taxonomy version 2.3.0, which is expected to be published in July 2018
- Impact assessment and feedback template
The aim of the consultation is to receive input based on the changes stemming from the Delegated Regulation (EU) 2917/1542 on infrastructure corporates, EIOPA Explanatory Notes on Variation Analysis templates, and issues previously identified in the Questions and Answers process. EIOPA will organize a public event on April 12, 2018, to inform stakeholders about the objectives and content of this consultation package and to respond to any open questions.
Comment Due Date: May 11, 2018
Keywords: Europe, EU, Insurance, Financial Stability, Reporting, Disclosure, Implementing Technical Standards, EIOPA
Previous ArticleEBA Lists Credit Institutions Subject to LCR Inflow Cap Derogation
FSB published the annual report that examines to-date progress toward implementation of climate-related disclosure recommendations of the industry-led Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
APRA is consulting on the reporting standard for credit risk management (ARS 220.0).
PRA launched a consultation (CP18/20) setting out proposals for the "Contractual Recognition of Bail-in" and "Stay in Resolution" Rules.
FASB is consulting on the XBRL US Data Quality Committee (DQC) Rules Taxonomy (DQCRT) along with two technical guides.
EC published draft of a delegated regulation amending liquidity coverage rules for covered bond issuers.
ESMA published an update to its March 2019 statement on the endorsement of credit ratings from UK.
PRA published Version 2 of the questions and answers (Q&A) on the Branch Return form.
FCA and PRA in the UK, FED in the US, and the authorities in Singapore have fined Goldman Sachs for risk management failures in connection with the 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
ISDA launched the IBOR Fallbacks Supplement and the IBOR Fallbacks Protocol, with both becoming effective on January 25, 2021.
BCBS announced that OSFI and the Bank of Canada hosted the 21st International Conference of Banking Supervisors (ICBS) virtually on October 19-22, 2020.