The Bank of England (BoE) published updates to the statistical reporting guidance related to the Bank of England Electronic Data Submission (BEEDS) portal and announced plans to hold a pre-onboarding session on May 03, 2022.
The details of updated statistical reporting guidance are as follows:
- Known issues log has been updated, including an update to the rule FV_v0044 that will be amended in a hotfix release.
- BoE Statistics XBRL Filing Manual has been updated to include a section "Interpreting common error messages from the BEEDS portal.” This update will help a firm understand which error messages require referral to their information technology department or software vendor and which ones are as a result of the data entered.
- Entry Point Mapping Spreadsheet has been modified to include historic entry points as well as updates.
- The BEEDS portal user guide has been updated with information for the Leverage Ratio collection.
- The BEEDS webpage has been updated with an "Updates" section, as part of which latest news and common queries are being addressed.
- Statistical Notice 2022/07
- Statistical Notice 2022/08
- Known Issues (XLSX)
- XBRL Filing Manual (PDF)
- Interpreting BEEDS Portal Error Messages (PDF)
- Entry Point Mapping (XLSX)
- BEEDS Portal User Guide (PDF)
- BoE Statistics Mappings (ZIP)
Keywords: Europe, UK, Banking, Data Collection, Reporting, Statistical Reporting, Statistical Notice, Taxonomy, BEEDS, BoE
Previous ArticleACPR Issues Multiple Regulatory and Reporting Updates
The European Banking Authority (EBA) published four draft principles to support supervisory efforts in assessing the representativeness of COVID-19-impacted data for banks using the internal ratings based (IRB) credit risk models.
The European Council and the European Parliament (EP) reached a provisional political agreement on the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD).
The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) launched a consultation (CP6/22) that sets out proposal for a new Supervisory Statement on expectations for management of model risk by banks.
The European Commission (EC) published the Delegated Regulation 2022/954, which amends regulatory technical standards on specification of the calculation of specific and general credit risk adjustments.
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Innovation Hub updated its work program, announcing a set of projects across various centers.
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) published two consultation papers—one on the supervisory statement on exclusions related to systemic events and the other on the supervisory statement on the management of non-affirmative cyber exposures.
Certain members of the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs issued a letter to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) published a consultation paper on the advice on the review of the securitization prudential framework in Solvency II.
The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) issued a statement on PRA buffer adjustment while the Bank of England (BoE) published a notice on the statistical reporting requirements for banks.
The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) issued principles for the effective management and supervision of climate-related financial risks.