DNB published several reporting updates, along with an updated the list of additional data requests for banks. The additional data requests include semi-recurring as well as ad hoc data requests to banks, from DNB and European agencies.
The other key reporting updates are as follows:
- Additional data quality checks have been published for the third quarter of 2020, for reporting by banks. These checks relate to the reference period September 2020 (run from October 01, 2020).
- DNB informed entities that the Remuneration surveys reporting obligation has been made available in the Digital Reporting Portal or DLR, as of September 01, 2020. The reporting deadline for this obligation is September 30, 2020. Certain banks within the scope of Remuneration surveys are required to simultaneously submit the "DNB Data Request Identified Staff" template, which requests information on remuneration of all identified staff. These banks have been informed through e-mail.
- DNB released a new version of frequently asked questions (FAQs) prepared by ECB on the COVID-19 data request.
- Notification on Additional Data Checks
- Additional Data Quality Checks (XLSX)
- Notification on Remuneration Surveys
- Notification on FAQs on COVID-19 Data
- Overview of Additional Data Requests
Keywords: Europe, Netherlands, Banking, Reporting, Digital Reporting Portal, COVID-19, FAQ, Remuneration, Data Quality Checks, ECB, DNB
Previous ArticleACPR Publishes Update on Reporting for COVID-19 Measures
ESAs published the final draft implementing technical standards on reporting of intra-group transactions and risk concentration of financial conglomerates subject to the supplementary supervision in EU.
EBA published the annual report on asset encumbrance of banks in EU.
EBA issued a consultation paper on the guidelines on monitoring of the threshold and other procedural aspects of the establishment of intermediate EU parent undertakings, or IPUs, as laid down in the Capital Requirements Directive.
FED updated the reporting form and instructions for the FR Y-9C report on consolidated financial statements for holding companies.
EC published Regulation 2021/25 that addresses amendments related to the financial reporting consequences of replacement of the existing interest rate benchmarks with alternative reference rates.
BIS published a bulletin, or a note, that examines the cyber threat landscape in the context of the pandemic and discusses policies to reduce risks to financial stability.
HM Treasury, also known as HMT, has updated the table containing the list of the equivalence decisions that came into effect in UK at the end of the transition period of its withdrawal from EU.
EBA published an erratum for technical package on phase 1 of the reporting framework 3.0.
APRA updated a frequently asked question (FAQ), for authorized deposit-taking institutions, on the measurement of credit risk weighted assets.
ECB published a letter from Andrea Enria, the Chair of the Supervisory Board of ECB, answering questions raised by the President of the Bundestag (the German federal parliament) on how ECB assesses the financial stability of the euro area in the context of the significant level of nonperforming loans.