The Bank of England (BoE) published updates to the statistical reporting guidance related to the Bank of England Electronic Data Submission (BEEDS) portal and announced plans to hold a pre-onboarding session on May 03, 2022.
The details of updated statistical reporting guidance are as follows:
- Known issues log has been updated, including an update to the rule FV_v0044 that will be amended in a hotfix release.
- BoE Statistics XBRL Filing Manual has been updated to include a section "Interpreting common error messages from the BEEDS portal.” This update will help a firm understand which error messages require referral to their information technology department or software vendor and which ones are as a result of the data entered.
- Entry Point Mapping Spreadsheet has been modified to include historic entry points as well as updates.
- The BEEDS portal user guide has been updated with information for the Leverage Ratio collection.
- The BEEDS webpage has been updated with an "Updates" section, as part of which latest news and common queries are being addressed.
- Statistical Notice 2022/07
- Statistical Notice 2022/08
- Known Issues (XLSX)
- XBRL Filing Manual (PDF)
- Interpreting BEEDS Portal Error Messages (PDF)
- Entry Point Mapping (XLSX)
- BEEDS Portal User Guide (PDF)
- BoE Statistics Mappings (ZIP)
Keywords: Europe, UK, Banking, Data Collection, Reporting, Statistical Reporting, Statistical Notice, Taxonomy, BEEDS, BoE
Previous ArticleACPR Issues Multiple Regulatory and Reporting Updates
The European Commission (EC) published the Delegated Regulation 2022/786 with regard to the liquidity coverage requirements for credit institutions under the Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR).
The European Banking Authority (EBA) published the final draft regulatory technical standards specifying the criteria to identify shadow banking entities for the purposes of reporting large exposures.
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) published a report assessing insurers' exposure to physical climate change risks
The Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) published two reports to aid central banks and regulators in their oversight of the financial sector and in their central bank operations
The European Commission (EC) published the results of a public consultation, held in October 2021, on the review of the Web Accessibility Directive.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and the SC-STS are jointly consulting, until June 10, 2022, on setting adjustment spreads for the conversion of legacy SOR contracts to SORA reference rate.
The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) published the strategic plan for 2022-2025 and the departmental plan for 2022-23.
The European Banking Authority (EBA) is consulting, until August 31, 2022, on the draft implementing technical standards specifying requirements for the information that sellers of non-performing loans (NPLs) shall provide to prospective buyers.
The European Council and the Parliament reached an agreement on the revised Directive on security of network and information systems (NIS2 Directive).
The European Banking Authority (EBA) published the final draft regulatory technical standards specifying information that crowdfunding service providers shall provide to investors on the calculation of credit scores and prices of crowdfunding offers.