EIOPA published new sets of questions and answers (Q&A) on guidelines, implementing regulations, and delegating regulations that are applicable to insurers in Europe.
The Q&A have been published on the following topics:
- (EU) No 2015-2450 templates for the submission of information to the supervisory authorities
- (EU) No 2015-2011 on the lists of regional governments and local authorities
- (EU) No 2015-2451 on internal models
- (EU) No 2015-2452 on the procedures, formats, and templates of the solvency and financial condition report
- (EU) 2016-97 on insurance distribution
- Answers to questions on Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/35 supplementing Directive 2009/138
- Answers to questions on guidelines on application of outward reinsurance
- Answers to questions on guidelines on contract boundaries
- Answers to questions on guidelines on group solvency
- Answers to questions on guidelines on Health Catastrophe Risk Sub-Module
- Answers to questions on guidelines on own risk and solvency assessment
- Answers to questions on guidelines on reporting and public disclosure
- Answers to questions on Directive 2009-138
Keywords: Europe, EU, Insurance, Solvency II, Q&A, Guidelines, Implementing and Delegated Regulations, Directives, EIOPA
Previous ArticleECB Publishes the Results of its Biannual Financial Stability Review
FSB published the annual report that examines to-date progress toward implementation of climate-related disclosure recommendations of the industry-led Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
APRA is consulting on the reporting standard for credit risk management (ARS 220.0).
PRA launched a consultation (CP18/20) setting out proposals for the "Contractual Recognition of Bail-in" and "Stay in Resolution" Rules.
FASB is consulting on the XBRL US Data Quality Committee (DQC) Rules Taxonomy (DQCRT) along with two technical guides.
EC published draft of a delegated regulation amending liquidity coverage rules for covered bond issuers.
ESMA published an update to its March 2019 statement on the endorsement of credit ratings from UK.
PRA published Version 2 of the questions and answers (Q&A) on the Branch Return form.
FCA and PRA in the UK, FED in the US, and the authorities in Singapore have fined Goldman Sachs for risk management failures in connection with the 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
ISDA launched the IBOR Fallbacks Supplement and the IBOR Fallbacks Protocol, with both becoming effective on January 25, 2021.
BCBS announced that OSFI and the Bank of Canada hosted the 21st International Conference of Banking Supervisors (ICBS) virtually on October 19-22, 2020.