Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This three-day seminar explores securitization and the analysis of transactions in China, based on three pillars: the underlying pool of assets, the transaction structure, and the legal aspects.
This seminar concentrates on the issues relevant to structured finance in the Chinese market. The format of the seminar will engage credit practitioners in reviewing real market situations. Where applicable, the course will draw on the insight, research, and publicly available rating methodologies of our sister company, Moody's Investors Service.
- Understand the mechanics of a securitization transaction in China, including the roles of the major participants
- Interpret the varying rationales of market participants for issuing or buying securitized product in China
- Understand the different cash-flow and asset-loss allocation mechanisms in China securitizations
- Identify the credit enhancement mechanisms found in structures
- Anticipate the main legal issues that are likely to arise regarding a China securitization
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts
- Legal advisors
- Fixed income professionals
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Bond researchers (from both the buy and sell sides).