Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day course provides the knowledge necessary to assess credit, using the reporting and analysis features of RiskAnalyst software.
Understanding the relationship between risk and reward in lending requires the use of a powerful analytical tool like Moody's Analytics RiskAnalyst. This two-day course provides the knowledge necessary to assess credit, using the reporting and analysis features of the RiskAnalyst software. Designed for RiskAnalyst users, this hands-on, PC-based course will help increase your confidence in evaluating credit risk and enable you to make more effective use of the RiskAnalyst program.
- Use RiskAnalyst software more effectively in the lending decision process.
- Identify why businesses borrow and their likely sources of repayment.
- Understand the basics of modern quantitative analysis and how they can be used in the lending decision process.
- Use key financial ratios for assessing credit risk.
- Analyze business cash flow and recognize the importance of this skill in the risk assessment process.
- Understand the basics of financial forecasting and develop long-term and short-term financial projections.
- Enumerate the key risks of a borrowing request and present them in the credit approval process.
- Determine whether or not the credit risk of a given loan request is acceptable.
- Beginner to intermediate level credit or lending staff who use the RiskAnalyst software