Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day advanced course provides guidance and practical tools on how to assess and promote an effective risk culture in your organization.
This course supports you in developing a unique enterprise risk management (ERM) program, to help build and embed an effective risk culture and drive value-adding initiatives through risk management.
- Understand the concept of risk culture building and how an effective risk culture drives a positive return on investment (ROI) in ERM.
- Assess the level of maturity of the risk culture in an organization.
- Formulate an action plan to improve risk management based on the maturity assessment.
- Understand risk appetite and risk tolerance.
- Understand key risk indicators and how they support good risk control.
- Understand comparative dashboard reporting and how to improve risk reporting.
- Risk management/operational risk management
- Internal audit